Nexus of Reality (Raid) Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by Quixotic, May 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WingSaber New Player

One mistake from my end - 84 item lvl utlity belt it is, not trinklet. Sorry.
  2. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

I was wondering if you could resolve an issue in Nexus where people are given a Death aura which is still active when the Inevitability attack happens. At the very least, can you please program it so that the tank can NOT be given the death aura within this time frame?

My last run, the group got the shields strategy down perfectly, but we kept wiping when lunging towards the bosses to get into the shield. When I checked my combat tab, I noticed I was killed by the tank who had a death aura on him. This happened several times during that run.

There's a few people saying that the shields are "glitched" and don't work. I first believe this myself until I confirmed my death was caused by an aura on the tank.

People eventually got sick of wiping and the group broke down, resulting in a wasted run which leaves a sour taste in your mouth when you've spent an hour or more in there and leave with nothing.

I get the whole idea of someone sacrificing themselves so they don't wipe the team, but when that member of the team is the tank and he needs to be shielded no matter what, it's a bit unfair to have him kill everyone that goes near him.
  3. Remander Steadfast Player

Yep, I believe it's called "Repellent Aura." Can't see it, and not only kills, but flings the dead away, sometimes up on the wall, where no one can rez them. Lame.
  4. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

Not personally seen that one. I'm guessing it's a Lex Luthor one? I'm a villain so I've only ever seen the Batmen bosses.

Sounds very similar though, except without the flinging part. You normally dive in to shield the tank and then die instantly. It looks as if the shields aren't working at all and you were killed by the Inevitibility, but the Combat tab clearly states it was the "Tank's ______ ______ damaged you for 5k" or whatever. The tank never has any visible effect on him either.

The raids are already hard enough. If people have mastered the strategies, they shouldn't be punished with endless wipes because of nonsense like this. Just disable auras from being thrown onto players after the second/third shield appears.The fight will still be challenging. You can't plan an alternative strategy. You have to either prey the tank has a shield or you just let him die. Neither are viable options.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.