Nexus of Reality (Raid) Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by Quixotic, May 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grees New Player

Hahaha....yeah and I haven't seen one 87 let alone 88 healer piece since the update. <-healer yeahhhhh. I got plenty of tank gear you need. :)
  2. Mazarati Active Player

I've got plenty of 86 crap and 87. But its always giving you gear out your role and power set.
  3. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

Sounds like a typical nexus run to me . I just hope the next DLC that has raids is better thought out then nexus and paradox have been .
    • Like x 2
  4. MentosTroll Loyal Player

I like how the devs try and fix raid exploits and yet not fix the clear BS that happens during these raids.
    OHHHH NOEZ PEOPLE CAN BEAT NEXUS IN 5 MINS!!! HURRY BATMAN LETS FIX IT!
    yet bugs/glitches run rampant in the important boss fights in the raid
    • Like x 4
  5. DARKKNIGHT New Player

Yes, like a raid that actually has objectives instead of just killing adds then killing bosses. It shouldn't be hard because bosses have one shots, and if you miss a tell or it never renders your dead. It should be hard because the objectives are challenging to complete.
    Maybe like the objectives you had in kahn inner and fos2. You know the 3 most popular raids in that poll you guys made.
    • Like x 2
  6. Remander Steadfast Player

Well, another buggy Nexus run last night. New one on us. Tank aggro was bugged in the last room. Tank (Ice) was very experienced with Nexus. Easy artifact (H-dialer). Tank simply could not keep aggro on any of the bosses. They were just running around as they pleased. Relogged to no avail. Eventually, switched out to another tank (Fire). Same thing. Finally, had to give up. This has to be the buggiest raid I've ever played in this game. Very frustrating. I almost think that final room needs to be rebuilt from the ground up. There are so many episodic bugs and poor mechanics that I don't see how you approach fixing it. Maybe that's why they don't seem to have even attempted to. Disappointing.
    • Like x 1
  7. SoulflyMike42 New Player

Artifacts Superboy DNA/ Green Lantern Rings they have a major bad mechanic that many people on my other thread https://forums.station.sony.com/dcuo/index.php?threads/nexus-of-reality-balls.172854/ have posted have the same experience that needs to be fixed please.

Example of what is happening:

When you are hit with the ball, you are thrown back and also vertical into the air. When you are killed in mid-air and thrown vertically high onto the wall you will stick at the spot you land. When you stick at a certain high, if too high on wall a group mate will not be able to revive you due to them being grounded. I watched a leaguemate try three times the other day to fly up and revive me but it is not possible.

Suggestion: Sliding down the wall, or just falling straight down to the floor where a someone will have a chance to revive a fallen group mate.
    • Like x 2
  8. DARKKNIGHT New Player

Yup, it also can put you in a loop bouncing you upwards from the balls downwards from the gravity w/e they are things then right back into a ball.
    • Like x 2
  9. SoulflyMike42 New Player

I agree they are a very tough artifact and proud of my very communicative strong league being able to finish these artifacts still. But when I noticed that friends and league mates have this "stuck too high onto the wall" where no one can revive you, then I think that is unfair to any group having this problem as then luck is involved, not skill to finish this raid
    • Like x 1
  10. Kevington New Player

Devs, can you either remove the Lantern artifact from the game or make everyone get something like 10-15 88 gear drops each if they complete that artifact? Because that's what players who can make it through the heinous design of that room deserve.
    • Like x 1
  11. The Hornet New Player

Unattuned.
    • Like x 1
  12. Roarak Well-Known Player

i already said this in a separate thread but, I've done nexus twice ever and got a purple 87 weapon, that i needed, not sure how good my luck will go but ive been pretty lucky, every time i go in there i get something i need.
  13. xColdFront Committed Player

Just put traces in time in a vendor already and make it double the cost of the Gotham wastelands armor. Problem solved end of story no more complaining!
  14. xColdFront Committed Player

That artifact isn't hard just make the tank, tank against the wall and everyone stay out of the big circle in the middle of the area.
  15. xColdFront Committed Player

88 gear doesn't drop in Nexus. You have to go to Paradox for that.
  16. The Hornet New Player

The Unattuned artifact? I guess I haven't seen that one yet. What is it, power pools?
  17. Grees New Player

I know that just saying either raid it's like that :)
  18. WingSaber New Player

I ran nexus again today ended up getting gear 86 item lvl gear off role again,84 item lvl trinklet item, no weapon drop other than martial arts which dropped for me in the first run one. Plan drops not expert ones either. Previous nexus run, I ended up getting only healer item set only from start till finish in spite being dps role. Sadly these kind of drops is bummer, not even one dps item dropped for me till now other traces of time legs piece only. Please kindly fix it & request developers look into it & revise the loot allotment system on role basis if possible.
  19. IIJetfire New Player

anyone knows why the Nexus 2nd boss regardlessly attacks others even if a tank aggro's the boss, it still messes up, and not only that, the worse situation is also with 2 tanks, trust me, both of us ice tank tried pulling and putting shields or either of us tried to aggro first, and after evryone's in the fight and finally there's a instant wipe predictably happened, all dps and troll gets down first if i remmeber that time happening. this forced us 2-4 wipes constantly without any further ado's. well i find it wierd that we or one of us tank aggro's the boss and suddenly he goes on dps or troller mostly i think ( i always check the team's bar somehow while shielding or i see accordingly through the camera when zoomed out to see what's happened to others ), surely was this intended to lose aggro, if it's due to some aoe or some pull or something...i am not sure what's going on, but this gave sad day, not just once.:(
    Please i need notification regarding the boss, this ruins my ice tanking and i can't never complete nexus ever at this rate...it was my only chance..:(
  20. Decree New Player

I poseted this in my other thread but since this is the feedback thread I thought it would be good to post it here as well.

T5 raids can still be saved. For the people who run pugs, no team speak or HT trinkets, etc...

Nexus should be changed so its more friendly to the casual player. Some ideas

Have the final bosses drop NO Aoe.
    Keep random boss lunging.
    Keep the shield mechanic.
    Keep having the artifact do whatever. Balls, adds, etc,,,

That makes it so you still have to block and roll out boss shots
    You still need to know how to do the shields and have that gimmick define the raid (like the fos 2 bridge)
    And you still have that extra danger of the artifact.

The aoes are just to much and is the main reason the raid wipes. People will group up like they are supposed to but then get killed by 2 aoes. They can't roll or they will be killed by the shield boom. That's what makes nexus not fun.
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.