Next on Test: Game Update 73 - The Stats Revamp!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jul 14, 2017.

1. JasonIsley Devoted Player

Oh look someone who doesn't play anymore.
    • Like x 1
  2. CriticalPilot New Player

Yeah you're right and a **** ton of other people are doing the same thing.
  3. Leet Active Player

Lol, so what i am hearing is that CR Differential has been replaced with Stat Differential. Meaning if i walk into T2 content the NPC's are brought up to the same stats as me?!

My question then is why progress further in the game if gear/stats doesn't make a difference?
  4. Jafin 10000 Post Club

I don't know where you heard that, but it's not true.
  5. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Presumably this would be released no later than mid August now right? Seeming as Water Powers release on August 30 and they need time to test as well.
  6. JasonIsley Devoted Player

No.
  7. JasonIsley Devoted Player

...Water is releasing August 30?
  8. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Ugh they took the article down. Might pop up again though.

But yes in the article it said Water powers are coming August 30.
    • Like x 1
  9. MrMigraine Devoted Player

There was a thread up for all of three or four minutes that linked to an announcement at the official DCUO site ... then it mysteriously disappeared... but the truth is out there! :)

The article also revealed the next two Episodes. :D
    • Like x 1
  10. JasonIsley Devoted Player

Mepps you saucy tease, getting us all WET and bothered.
    • Like x 1
  11. JasonIsley Devoted Player

And I was about to ask you which horoscope you were reading.
  12. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Its dampened my spirits. But its not a.......crime though. ;)
    • Like x 1
  13. MrMigraine Devoted Player

14. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Uh huh. :p
  15. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Oh I had forgotten I wrote that! I was super surprised that they announced a date at all, let alone it actually being the end of August. I honestly didn't expect to see Water until September at the earliest.
  16. TheDrone Well-Known Player

I'm looking for some simple clarification here. Let's say I have a CR200 SP250 Sorcery character. Will the following tasks be easier or harder or the same after the revamp:

Current Raids

T7 Duos/Alerts/Raids

Old content like FoS or Black Dawn
  17. Coldzoom Well-Known Player

After having minor problems healing WC today boy Wednesday is going to be a mess.
  18. ShazamFan2014 Loyal Player

Yeah, just 3 more days until Stats Revamp 73.
  19. Hanaghan Level 30

Most pc players will not able to play, because of the feats. Not only that pc gamers have mostly less skill points, it will be hard for every char, espacielly cr 190 and higher, with skillpoints under 240 to play or even survive any ot the higher cr raids. The raids are still to difficult to solve. I tried with a cr190 Wayne Manor, nearly not possible. How should chars survive under this stats? Raise the minimum cr for raids or make them a little bit easier. The situation that chars will be kicked out of raid in cause of skillpoints will definitly be more than it is now. At this moment it will not possible that the 4er could be survive with a cr198 char with 187 skillpoints. This game has to be for as the hunt for feats and marks to raise gear. But now it depends all on the stats and so many could not play this game anymore. That means less players. Or do you want less pc gamer?
  20. The Doctor Time Lord Committed Player

If I understand it correctly, it is STATS matter as opposed to Skill Points. Now Skill points are essential here but couldn't a player compensate to a degree with buff soders, maxing generator mods and spending what they HAVE on crits? Thoughts
    • Like x 1