Next on Test: Game Update 73 - The Stats Revamp!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jul 14, 2017.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Game Update 73: The Stats Revamp

Game Update 73 and the Stats Revamp is now available for testing on the public test server. All players are invited. PC Membership is NOT currently required to access the test server, and Daybreak accounts are free. We’re looking forward to hearing your feedback! To get started, you can download the test client on PC here.

This nearing-final version of the stats revamp features significant improvements, stats adjustments, and powerset adjustments based on player feedback. Please start with this main post, then head on to the powerset specific threads!
    Thank you for testing!
    • Like x 4
  2. L T Devoted Player

SUPER... no I just can't steal Chill's thunder!! I can't!
    • Like x 1
  3. SkullGang Devoted Player

The time has come....god speed everyone....god speed.
    • Like x 1
  4. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

if you cant i will IT"S SUPER GREAT!!!!
    • Like x 1
  5. ChillCat Loyal Player

SUPER GRANDIOSO!!!

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  6. EconoKnight XIII Legion

• Like x 1
  7. Razzbuu Well-Known Player

#NoRevampPlease
    • Like x 3
  8. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

#TooLate
    #You'reBeat
    • Like x 4
  9. mexmex Dedicated Player

Thank you, thank you, I cant wait to see see.........
    CR differential GONEEEEE,

and partially the Advanced mechanics goneeee, Weapon mastery goneeee,

to PICK UP the powers I want instead of the imposed ones,

cant wait, hope you release it soon,

Because I AM SURE than it might not be perfect, still will be way better than the broken game we have endure for far too long.
    Best of luck dev team with this one, as I said cant wait for it.
    • Like x 2
  10. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

I can finally go back to electric after 2-3 years of waiting. Thank you.

I would like a Replay Badge sale though so I can catch up with my friends and league faster. I've been on break for far too long.
  11. MrChiCity0884 Well-Known Player

Haven't bn on the forum for a long while I'm back just to say a few things...

IM SO ******* EXCITED I CANT WAIT...MAYBE PPL FAKE PLAYERS WHO HATE TO GRIND WILL GET THE MESSAGE

THT IS ALL...
  12. Winter Sabel Dedicated Player

Good luck. You're going to need it. Hopefully the majority of the player base has been paying attention and they are not taken by total surprise.

I'm happy where the revamp is at. Hopefully the player base will be too.
  13. Winter Sabel Dedicated Player

Grinding the same stuff ( 5% of the game ) everyday for months is totally different than being able to chose from the whole game to do your grinding. Have a great day....THAT IS ALL.:p
  14. niteravn Active Player

Has a determination been made in regards to the Precision Mods that we currently have in our toons? Since the powers are switching over to MIGHT based from Precision based, we now have to waste materials to switch the Mods. Same with the base generator.
  15. light FX Steadfast Player

Fake players?
  16. hero turner Well-Known Player

hmmmmmm!!! I don't suppose we could be getting any closer to having the water power set any time soon ?
  17. recoil Committed Player

woohoo can't wait to go ice in 2 months. provided it hasn't changed much.
  18. DaDenverNuglet New Player

So, I didn't see anything about Light receiving an update. Has that changed?
    And I saw that combos will now be Might instead of Precision. So what are us precision people supposed to do about our mods being entirely precision? Is there going to be an option to convert them?
  19. DaDenverNuglet New Player

Seriously, if there isn't going to be a free way to convert our gear and base mods from precision to might, you might lose a lot of precision dps players.
  20. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

There will be a way to convert mods.
    • Like x 8