Next on Test: Game Update 73 - The Stats Revamp!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jul 14, 2017.

1. stärnbock Devoted Player

QUESTION:
    why did the weapon buffs had to loose theyr PI setup ability again?
  2. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

Nowhere did I ever state that"Hybrid" reqiured more skill, Also I didn't say anything about Weapon Combo/clip power being different.

My Post was targeting the fact that not only is 1-2-3-4 uber easy to do, but it's also targeting the fact that it's the only way to deliver damage on live right now and It's part of the reason why DPS stacking got more encouragement.

At least on the Revamp side of things; you have to be manageable with your power consumption; on Live: You are self sustaining, no need to work with controllers for the most part. So yeah it's different.

I'm just saying If GU 47 and AM's didn't exist, I wonder if people would still have this"I need to beat content quickly as possible" mentality like they do now.
  3. Shark Dental Devoted Player

We just spent almost 40 minutes on RITr as CR 201 with a group of 1-1-1-1. The boss fights lasted just about 10 minutes a piece. I'm all for being able to que into alerts as a role, but there should also be the option not to if you don't have time for it. Seriously, run your daily end game stuff now. It's going to take at least double what it used to. Of course, this hasn't gone live yet, so that might change.
    • Like x 1
  4. stärnbock Devoted Player

QUESTION:
    when the missions take twice as long to complete after revamp (if you are even able to complete them at all),
    can we get twice the marks per instance (like when it was bonus marks weekend) to compensate, please???
    i know one person who will completely give up all his alts and has decided to go one character only after revamp...!
  5. stärnbock Devoted Player

with weapon combos, you at least have to react accordingly to the forgotten mechanics: block, break, lunge.
    sometimes, you will want to go full combo, sometimes you will see the targets go in block, so you need to break etc.
    with AM's, all of that went out of the window for pressing 1234 as fast as possible... so i agree to you ^^
    not the only reason. beat content as quickly as possible is going bananas because of the insane amount of runs you need to do for the inflated gear prices we got to keep us busy with a lot of grind while we waited for the stats revamp while small contend needed to last as long as possible, so you run same things dayly and you wouldn't want to waste time there...

did i mentioned the revamp will make every instance twice as long?
  6. Great Architect Loyal Player

I, for one, am going to have a blast with this. Mind you, I'm a bit OCD ;).

I'll be levelling an Alt in each powerset, over time - as I imagine that that's the best way to understand the changes completely, and then apply that to my mains. I'm looking forward to playing Nature and Electricity seriously too, since I've never had the opportunity to make them viable until now.

It's just a shame I can't do that on Test, before it goes live.
  7. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

Yes I remember Mike a atomic tank, soloing DPe in what was it 1 hr 45 minutes or something?

Im good I'll stick to my 20 and under runs. If your trying to solo 'new' content all that shows is the obvious -- its to easy for the masses.

But come revamp I could of sworn they said they were going to make it harder for ppl unless you were say in mikes skill lvl and could solo new content basically. Yet they buffed roleless buff lol
  8. Shandirra1006 Active Player

So do I. News flash - I'm probably older than you (51). I have a full time job with equal responsibilities. Guess what? None of that is the question at hand. Don't assume everyone here is a kid with oodles of time to devote to the game.

Good. You can spend it on me, buying me Legendary membership. I look forward to your gift. Birthday's in October!

I'd rather spend time assembling a balanced, skillful team that will work together cohesively rather than a bunch of number crunchers looking to get the best stats on the scorecard or elitist puggers rushing through content for Marks that can't be bothered to do feats.
    • Like x 2
  9. HEALER35 Well-Known Player

Mepps can we get another double weekend before gu73 hit live
  10. Hanaghan Level 30

I tried this day at the test server a cr 190 troll with 240 sp. It was so hard to do the Harley duo, what is for lower cr. My teammate was a cr 190 dps. And when they take the chars one by one with the skilllpoints into the game update, no chance of running this duo with a cr 197 dps/sorcery with 187 sp. Or even as with the second arsenal as healer cr 196. Most pc gamer have lower sp than the ps gamer. I do not want a char to run high raids alone, i want to have a real chance to play in team. I hope that there are more heroes on the test server this evening or tomorrow to try the Hades Duo. But i guess i have no chance with the test troll. I like the new possibility to handle the feats and that you have all powers. But it is not possibility to play the game with chars below 240 skill points. And to do new feats now is not possible because most players would not like to do them. Because when they are ps gamers they already have them most. There are many good and nice ps teammates, but doing feats is nearly not possible. :(
  11. niteravn Active Player

12. The Horn'd One Well-Known Player

13. Hanaghan Level 30

The new 4er (age of justice) are not possible to play with 3 cr201 characters and one 190 cr. We had no chance against the gorilla. And i had no chance to heal enough with the 190cr. If it will still so when you do the upgrade everyone will kick chars under 200cr. And people do not know where the test server are for. I am asked to gear up to 201cr . My main character is not above cr 200 so i try again only with cr 190. But the raids are still to difficult for the cr they are made for. I still had no chance to test the 8er but i hope for today.
  14. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Did you follow the mechanics of the fight? If the Justice Society has their health drop to 0% from the lasers Ultra-Humanite will enrage and kill the whole team.
  15. MrChiCity0884 Well-Known Player

I logged in just to say cr deferential shld mean I can solo any low lvl raid content period...

Not get one shotted...

So with Tht being said...wat is the since of removing it if I can get one shorter being 200 to a 70
  16. Rockdaddy099 Level 30

I hope that the increase in difficulty is because the rewards they talked about in discord are gunna mean something for end game players.
  17. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

With the fact that everything (current tier and past) should end up taking longer....so the grind will be harder and take more time, has any thought been given to lowering the cost of gear or increasing loot drops? A differential maybe (i.e if the avg CR of the group is at 50% or less of the Tier range, we get 1.5 or 2x the loot?....Avg of over 50% the Tier range results in normal loot). The price of gear is already prohibiting running on multiple toons(cause I can't stop grinding on my main if I want to keep up....without replaying) and that is with current tier content taking 7 or 8 min or alerts and 15-20 min for raids.
  18. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

I have a question, with the stat revamp will it make us all weaker like LPVE and make boss fights longer or will it be pretty much the same as it is now?
  19. JasonIsley Devoted Player

That depends on what type of player you are and who you're grouped with.
  20. CriticalPilot New Player

So we finally got a stat revamp and from what I can tell the game is still broken and more people actually ******** about the difficulty because you guys keep trying to shoehorn stuff into the game without rewriting the actual code. I don't know about everybody else that has been playing the game for six or so years but I'm glad I left because every time I think they're going to do something to turn the game around it's the complete opposite. The stat revamp it supposed to be a good thing and yet most the people that are playing are telling me that the game is honestly too damn hard to even beat think about that for a minute. What they should've done is just rewrote the game started over again because you can't keep trying to push old mechanics into these new rates that were built upon the new mechanics and expected to work the same.