New Doomsday model!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black Dawn, Apr 13, 2018.

1. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

He looks similar to the mutated alligator in the upcoming Rampage movie.
  2. Knarlydude Loyal Player

I think they are going for the more devilish look by going with the horns. Looks great to me.

Thank the lord. I really like the horns. The BvS Doomsday was an Abomination and looked too much like this guy from Marvel.

[IMG]
  3. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Will my forum avatar get an update? :)
  4. BumblingB I got better.

Meh, his look didn't bug me, it was his origin that did. (As well as the rest of the movie.)
    • Like x 2
  5. velvetsanity Loyal Player

You naughty WoW player, you ;)
  6. stärnbock Devoted Player

what i liked the most was that in DCUO, the heroes and villains looked like the classic version of the characters.
    like, when you try to imagine a picture of them in your head, that was highly likely similar to what was in the game.
    now, with the new and more textured models, i think that DCUO lost a lot of its charm to me. STOP the downgrade!
  7. |The 3rror Committed Player

dont get ya hopes up remember its “dcuo” nice wallpapers but soon as you play the game it’s a different story :( like the madhatter for example got wallpaper ut never seen him in game some say he was in the game 2011 i wouldn’t know cause i played mid 2012 but be nice to see the characters and they look exactly like they wallpapers