New Doomsday model!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black Dawn, Apr 13, 2018.

1. ParadoxVanguard Well-Known Player

Can we get a update for all the transformation power? Insectoid, Ice Elemental, Mental's Mass Hysteria and Sorcery transformation? They all could use a fresher look. Especially Ice and Mental transformation which don't look unique due to it also being the Sorcery DPS and Tank pet looks.
    • Like x 1
  2. majosea Dedicated Player

maybe down the road we can have a batman event , with this doomsday

[IMG]
    after all
  3. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

A picture is cool and all but I was hoping for some real info about the event.
  4. Agent Flores Committed Player

I'm not a fan of the look of New 52 Doomsday. He does not look like what doomsday should look like. I am still excited for the new model update though. This is what Doomsday looks like currently during rebirth.
    [IMG]
    As you can see he looks more like the older model. This does not change the fact I am excited for the new model update and the Death of Superman content you guys are working on. :p
    • Like x 1
  5. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

6. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

[IMG]

;)
    • Like x 1
  7. val-zodE2 Well-Known Player

Its nice really nice but can we get a superman emblem a good sized one
    • Like x 2
  8. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Z

Yet another foolish Nu 52 redesign undone! YES! :D

Do ya ever wonder if DC Comics is just intentionally trolling the DCUO Devs at this point? ;)
    • Like x 5
  9. Agent Flores Committed Player

sometimes yes. With rebirth superman now in the game there is no need for putting any New 52 models in the game. Maybe they will fix this at some point.
  10. stärnbock Devoted Player

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
    SERIOUSLY, HELL NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
    how in hell comes, that the new models look worse?!!!!!
    compairing old superman skin with new one, and doomsday,
    clearly the OLD models look WAY better than the NEW ones!
    devs, why are you doing this to your players? DON'T please!!
  11. stärnbock Devoted Player

look at my avatar! thats how doomsday looks like,
    and not that other guy from batman V superman!
    • Like x 2
  12. velvetsanity Loyal Player

FTFY
  13. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Reporting for reporting my report on reporting your report...had to think about that for a sec lol
  14. stärnbock Devoted Player

i dont want to offend the ppl hwo did the new look, because art and style are allways a matter of taste. however, the latest grafics of moving objects, noteworthy: not the background or the new styles we got of late, are IMHO a huge letdown, especially the "upgrades" we got... first, i was disapointed with the visuals of the new power we got: water looks way less impressive than quantum. if you compair the two with eachother and think about how much time lyes in between the developement and add that water got plenty enough of time to get done right (at least optically), i thought that water is realy behind in every way, again: only visually. then, they changed the most iconic character there is in the game from something realy recognisable to something realy realy mediocre, generic looking with more texture but less charisma... seriously, i realy don't want to insult the ppl who did the next gen work but, this is the new doomsday? i realy don't know if i care hwo of the new guys die at the end: EVERYMAN, or DOOMEDGUY. here is a picture of the new wonder woman that comes next:[IMG]
  15. stärnbock Devoted Player

NO, please, i like the way the werewolf and the giant bug form look like as it is now!
    and i am sure (if i see the new models of superman and doomsday) it can get worse...
    please, if anything, maybe a tail would fit, otherwhise: LET IT BE AS IT IS, pleeease!
  16. stärnbock Devoted Player

NOTE: this is a matter of taste: please, don't take my oppinion as offensive!
  17. Xibo Loyal Player

Daily Planet unbottled?
    • Like x 1
  18. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

Reported for making me tongue twist myself and sound like a complete idiot at 2 in the morning ...
  19. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Well, I like it. :)
    • Like x 2
  20. Saami Loyal Player

New Doomsday looks generic. BvS Doomsday was disappoiment for me and soon it will be in game :(
    • Like x 2