New Doomsday model!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black Dawn, Apr 13, 2018.

1. MrMigraine Devoted Player

This is my secret don't-even-say-it-out-loud-or-it-won't-come-true wish. :D
    • Like x 3
  2. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Reported for reporting my reporting of their report on reporting my report of their report on a report....and you sounding like an idiot at 2am in the morning is all on you buddy lol
  3. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

I like some of parts of the Doomsday model but can you Please dont use those bull horns on the model? It looks like a spikey tauren wanabe from wow.
  4. Ala Rebeldex Loyal Player

People may like or dislike the design choice for the model, but no one can deny the excellent work from the 3D artist, you can´t compare how well done and detailed the new model looks compared to the old one, just look at the face, bone spikes and textures.
    • Like x 3
  5. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

Im just gonna go over here to my little corner -_-
  6. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Um....I think you need to look at the pictures again...a little more carefully this time. The new model looks NOTHING like the BvS travesty in any way shape or form.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    There are some VERY clear differences.
    • Like x 2
  7. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Umm...you do realize that it's a little too late for that kind of request. The work on the models is done (started months ago), they're not gonna put the brakes on the whole project just to re-re-update the model art.
  8. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

I know but its allowed to dream lol
    • Like x 1
  9. Agent Flores Committed Player

I actually prefer the New52 doomsday over the BvS doomsday. I was really disappointed with that version of doomsday.
  10. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Might have something to do with him being a reanimated and Frankensteined General Zod! :rolleyes:
    • Like x 3
  11. Agent Flores Committed Player

Yup! At least he killed superman. :)
  12. calvin_0 Dedicated Player

remodel for Superman anniversary event, i assume...
  13. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

I hope we get Doomsday as a playable legends character. If not, big whoopdiedoo on a reskinned model.
  14. Megzilla Developer

Ha! Thanks so much :) Hope you have a great day!
  15. Megzilla Developer

I will mention it since I do know those models are pretty outdated.
  16. Megzilla Developer

yes
    • Like x 5
  17. Megzilla Developer

It mostly boils down to bandwidth/interest on the art team. The only thing I personally have the power to do is suggest it lol.
    • Like x 1
  18. Megzilla Developer

That might be why I personally like it so much lol :x
    • Like x 1
  19. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

BvS Doomsday was done slightly different on purpose. He grew horns as the fight progressed, which is him "adapting." Take away the horns in the top picture and they would look almost identical ;)
  20. StillDeathern Dedicated Player

That's awesome Meg.

So you are gong to have them make my toon current, and Mepps is consulting with me on the next power before its released...

Things are looking up. :D