New Controller power

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by leapoffaithninja, Jan 23, 2014.

1. TheDarknessWithin Loyal Player

With water coming out, and serums is in the next power chain, I think it's time to spam Darkness threads!
    • Like x 2
  2. leapoffaithninja Committed Player

very true
  3. leapoffaithninja Committed Player

captain liberty liked the idea
  4. leapoffaithninja Committed Player

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Darkness_Attacks
    The user can release/use darkness/shadow to attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc.

[IMG]

[IMG]
    http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Umbrakinetic_Constructs

Users can turn darkness into tools, objects, weapons and other items, create semi-living constructs and/or create structures/buildings of varying permanence. Users who have mastered this ability can use it for almost any situation, creating anything they need.

[IMG]

[IMG]

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Dark_Shield_Construction

this power set has the ability to be (mixture of advanced interactions) and pet summoning and combo mechanics

i would prefer not a combo based power-set as is normally interrupted depending on situatons pve pvp
    • Like x 1
  5. leapoffaithninja Committed Player

bump
    • Like x 2
  6. leapoffaithninja Committed Player

with water and atomic coming out hopefully soon, hopefully we can get more community requested powers etc
  7. TheDarknessWithin Loyal Player

Bumping this, and posting in game animation pics that I took. And 2 inspired character pics.
    Enjoy Shadow/Darkness lovers

• Like x 2
  8. Silent Rage Well-Known Player

Larry Liberty is no longer working on DBGC. I believe he was let go right after they were bought. I read it somewhere around her bus no idea where.

This is the one power I would change my main to. I love the concept and it would be perfect for his name.
  9. TheDarknessWithin Loyal Player

[IMG]

[IMG]

Would love to get my hands on those black tendril animations.
    • Like x 1
  10. leapoffaithninja Committed Player

they should add that aura on the market place
    • Like x 1
  11. TheDarknessWithin Loyal Player

Yep made a thread on that few weeks ago, no reply.

Apparently it against listening, I call BS.
    • Like x 1
  12. TheDarknessWithin Loyal Player

...... damn auto correct, what I was meant to say is licensing, but either way, the fact Black Lanterns don't have auras in the comics but is still "apparently" against licensing is still BS. I'm throwing my money and nothing.

Might as well bump this.
  13. Zpred Dedicated Player

Yes please to shadow powers :)
    • Like x 1
  14. leapoffaithninja Committed Player

no idea if this will ever come out but patients is a virtue

in other news
  15. leapoffaithninja Committed Player

16. Ghostof91 New Player

I want a shadow tank.:(
  17. leapoffaithninja Committed Player

every time I review the power and abilities it just doesn't make sense to make it a tank power imo
    • Like x 1
  18. Skahr New Player

I think shadow powers would be epic and as a controller power hands down. I would definitely consider changing my main character to shadow and at the very least make a new character and grind like there's no tomorrow. I FULLY support this concept.
    • Like x 1
  19. TheDarknessWithin Loyal Player

Obsidian 52 is just a higher level of epic, nuff said.
    • Like x 1
  20. TheDarknessWithin Loyal Player

Bump

#ShadowDarknessNextController
    #Obsidian&Shade
    • Like x 1