New Booster Bundle!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Dec 19, 2019.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

NEW IN THE MARKETPLACE: BOOSTER BUNDLE

Now available for a limited time: the Booster Bundle! Packed full of the most useful convenience items and all-new jaw dropping styles, the Booster Bundle is one of the best deals in DC Universe Online.

The Booster Bundle returns with the most-needed marketplace convenience items and the new Booster Reward Box. The Booster Reward Box will reward one of five new auras, two new materials, or the first ever Accessory pet: the Futuristic Drone Accessory! Details below!

Each Booster Bundle costs 1000 Daybreak Cash (PC) or Marketplace Cash (PS, Xbox, NS), and comes with marketplace convenience items. Here's the full list:
    • 150 Replay Badges
    • 1 Artifact 1000 XP Pack
    • 1 Nth Metal Detector
    • 1 Radar Enhancer
    • 1 Proto Repair Bot
    • 1 Vault Ticket
    • Bonus: 1 Booster Reward Box
    Booster Reward Box

The bonus Booster Reward Box will include one random item of the eight listed below, all of which are brand new to the game and tradable:

• Futuristic Drone Accessory Box!Includes:
      • Futuristic Drone Accessory (Cosmetic Pet)
        • This new drone pet is very special in that it is the first pet equipped through the Accessory slot in your Style Menu, so it won't take up space in your utility belt. Bring your little friend with you everywhere!
        • Plus, this is the first Accessory to take an Emblem on its little "face," which means we needed a few face-like Emblems, too.
      • New Emblems
        • Happy Face Emblem
        • Neutral Face Emblem
        • Angry Face Emblem
        • Volatile Face Emblem (Battle Reactive)
    • Red Metallic Material
    • Blue Metallic Material
    • Gleaming Purple Aura
    • Gleaming Yellow Aura
    • Gleaming Red Aura
    • Gleaming Green Aura
    • Gleaming White Aura
    [IMG]
    Futuristic Drone Accessory

[IMG]
    Metallic Materials

[IMG]
    Gleaming Auras

The Booster Bundle will only be available for a limited time, from December 19, 2019, through January 16, 2020. The Futuristic Drone Accessory Box is tradable, but the contents inside are not.

[IMG]
    • Like x 8
  2. Iconic Founder New Player

What about Chrismas Sale?
    • Like x 1
  3. EconoKnight XIII Legion

The items in the Booster Bundle are worth more than the $10 you spend. Merry Christmas
    • Like x 1
  4. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Ok cool! Think I'll skip this one tbh though.
    • Like x 3
  5. The Con Dedicated Player

Wait....

We just went through an economic disaster that was breaking the game....
    ...two weeks of a broker shutdown....
    ….2 days of fixes...

...just to drop a new Booster Bundle to suck up our money... and flood the broker with new rare items?:confused:

DEAR GOD, MAN!!

Priorities!!:eek:

That said......

...I'll take 5. :(
    • Like x 6
  6. sheriffgoff Level 30

this would be worth it if paired with the X-Mas sale otherwise nah.
    • Like x 1
  7. High Troller Loyal Player

are the contents tradable?
  8. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Yes, as usual.
    • Like x 2
  9. Marih New Player

Intresting...^^
    More things that gonna cost 100-500millions or more in the broker.
    Nothing changed
    • Like x 4
  10. Draconiano Committed Player

I don't think this was the best time to drop a Booster Bundle after what happened, I don't know why you can't at least wait a few weeks.
    • Like x 11
  11. Kanmaru Dedicated Player

No Cosmic Material throwback?

Or Cosmic Chroma Material?
    • Like x 2
  12. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

This absolutely so cool
  13. Samantha Christiano Active Player

Ill buy it if it has a seal.
  14. deathlock New Player

The only thing else i see cool is the pet everything else is kinda meh, and i don't even use the broker which is still down and once it goes back up so will the price's for anything that would be good for me to get other year's booster gold's pack's i would of bought it but this 1 nah...
  15. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

If I could just buy the robot for 10$, yup. Rollin the dice on some rando stuff? Nope.
    • Like x 3
  16. EconoKnight XIII Legion

Yeah; it really is bad timing. It’s going to be awhile for broker / trade prices to stabilize. Everybody’s going to be asking 5 billion for stuff because they’ll still think that’s the new normal despite the economy adjustment. The problem is that few will be able to buy it for that, but the sellers will keep asking for it anyway thinking that surely someone will bite eventually.
    • Like x 8
  17. Illumin411 Loyal Player

Exactamundo!
    • Like x 1
  18. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

A Booster Bundle is better than a new TC, sure (for the guaranteed goodies AND no feats), but yeah...the timing is pretty bad since we really have no idea how things are going to even out after all the shenanigans and fixes. Maybe a week cool down would have been a good idea?

Should be interesting today though.

Reinheld
  19. Illumin411 Loyal Player

Wait, you can place an emblem of your choosing on the drone and you're just using the drone to show off the new emblem? Or do the drones com with the emblem and you choose when you open the box?
    • Like x 1
  20. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The drone comes with four new emblems that are face-appropriate, if that's your thing. You can use any emblem and it will appear on the drone.
    • Like x 8