New Booster Bundle!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Dec 19, 2019.

1. BSEison Well-Known Player

I don't understand your response. Are you saying that his calculations are incorrect and you believe your advertising for this item was correct or are you saying that his calculations are correct but you didn't mislead your buyers on purpose?
  2. Jafin 10000 Post Club

He's saying that they reduced the prices but didn't take that into account when they released the BB. Basically when they put the new BB together they forgot to account for the fact that some items had been reduced in price since the last BB and they accidentally mislead customers. Although I feel "mislead" is quite a harsh term to use in this case. It was a case of human error.
  3. BSEison Well-Known Player

It is understandable that errors can occur. But regardless of the intent or lack there of with this "mistake", given the response both on this forum and social media to this issue, a better response than those 2 sentences was needed. In my opinion showing no concern over making or having the error called out by their customers is worse than wither or not they did it on purpose.
  4. cravex15 Dedicated Player

Bring back the 350 replays in the package and maybe I’ll start buying the bundles again.
  5. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Booster Bundles never had 350 Replay Badges in them. They originally had 500, but the BB also cost double the price back then that it does now.
    • Like x 1
  6. cravex15 Dedicated Player

Was it 500? I think you’re right. In the early days the first booster bundles did have more replays. Then they dropped it down to 150 and that’s when I started not being interested in them anymore especially when I didn’t care for some of the auras.
    I’m a little jaded now.