Nature damage parser

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Evaleigh, Aug 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Swiftduck Loyal Player

The devs gave no testing parameters or base lines to work from
  2. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

Crappy actually brought this up during an Ask DCUO.. But If I remember correctly; Jackster didn't want any testing standards or specifics because everyone test's and plays differently or something around those lines.

If they'd actually did implement some testing standards, I wonder how much better the revamp would be on everyone's behalf.
    • Like x 1
  3. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

I've always stated I think Dummies should be the equivalent of one controller so as long as they can resemble somewhat what it's like to run a full rotation with a controller in content, I'm all up for them giving back power refund.
    • Like x 1
  4. Fies Committed Player

Wow. Much faster than I expected.
    • Like x 1
  5. Giga Vamm Dedicated Player

So essentially, getting on Evaleigh's case for speccing crits went against what people were told to do for testing? Wow ... That opens a whole new can of worms, doesn't it?

I do think there should be some standards. If the developers don't want to put some into place, the players/testers should. The scientific method relies on a methodical setup, does it not? Otherwise, it'd just be called the scientific chaos.
    • Like x 2
  6. Ala Rebeldex Loyal Player

We set our own standarts like no buff consumables, trinkets, supplys, no Super Charges, etc. Just raw stats from gear and mods to test rotations and see the average damage that the powersets we able to put in 3 targets and single target mostly, i think most of us in our group didnt use the white weapon mod from the base for dmg IIRC.
    • Like x 1
  7. CrappyHeals Devoted Player

Na we had guidelines and urged others to follow them to. 201 gear, best mods, gen mods, all crits, 175 in the stat you were working with and so on. All the basic stuff you would have on live. No blaster adapter for your weapon though. We didn't set a set selections of mods cause some powers worked better with other mod combinations then others. Basically stay in the guidelines but mod whatever works the best for the power and playstlye your using.
    • Like x 1
  8. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

Eh it's already too late now.

Just look at this thread, everything's come to a boiling point that instead of making the game progress; We're sitting here and pointing fingers and trying to figure out who to blame stuff on..

is this really how the forums or we as players are now? Has this revamp really driven that big of a wedge to the point that posts have to be hostile as ever?

For me at least, I want to just forget about the entire thing and just bury the hatchet.

We should be thinking of ways to improve upon the revamp we have. But ever since last month though, it's been nothing sort of "Who should I blame here?".

I don't care who started the blaming or who's in the right or wrong here, but the fact that this stuff's been going on for over a month now..

It needs to end.
  9. Perdition Committed Player

The way i see
    but indeed if thats what he said, how can there be balanance between the powers? This thread is the perfect example.
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.