Nature damage parser

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Evaleigh, Aug 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Web Well-Known Player

Join my league Shark, people don't like me either.

And we can get things.

All the things there are to have.
    • Like x 6
  2. Giga Vamm Dedicated Player

Well, this is why I stopped testing.
    • Like x 5
  3. CrappyHeals Devoted Player

The renown booster was reported privately days before i made the vid. and i didn't chase him out of threads others did but it was for good reasons go back and read the things he says.
  4. Shark Dental Devoted Player

So, I'm guessing this means you're not going to share your stats anytime soon? Lol.
    • Like x 4
  5. Hollow Gohan Well-Known Player

Boy are you a hypocrite. Everyone here has been pretty respectful in their rhetoric, everyone except you. Weren't you the one crying about toxic people 20 minutes ago?

Everything being stated in this thread and others that may be against you, was brought on to you by the way you carried yourself and the way you chose to relay information. It's not because you're a tester, but go ahead and play the victim game anyway. You're proving people right with childish statements like these.
    • Like x 9
  6. Web Well-Known Player

Maybe if the "testers" weren't reminding everyone they were testers that tested the new content in every post,

People wouldn't be giving you kids such a hard way to go about it.

But...

I get it.

If you didn't tell them you were the testers, then who would be there to take credit for the testing?

I know, its quite the double edged sword,

or *****,

or whatever people put in their butts these days that has two sides.
    • Like x 6
  7. Shark Dental Devoted Player

I just wanted to congratulate the OP again for an awesome job testing. I think everyone in this thread (though we may not agree with each other) agrees that you were very thorough and level-headed when it came to submitting your own feedback and even analyzing it with the rest of us. Great job.
    • Like x 6
  8. CrappyHeals Devoted Player

Don't think im mad cause im not, im actually sad for some of you cause you can't even build a decent laodout or know how your power really works. You are prob one of the worst players on the forums and your testing feedback shows how clueless you really are
  9. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Could you provide an example? You seem to be quite the expert on my testing feedback. I did give one example, maybe you'd care to give another.
  10. CrappyHeals Devoted Player

We dont bring it up but some people in here do constantly thats why its a subject.
    • Like x 1
  11. SilkyPawz Bunny

TRIGGERED
    • Like x 7
  12. CrappyHeals Devoted Player

In this thread i was cool with the guy that posted this, we even went back and forth discussing ideas how to tone it down. Then came in a few people saying oh how did testers miss this and other things like that taking shots at me. Thats how it started so don't try to act like it was me cause i was agreeing this was super good.

We where having a good discussion then shark and light fx come in firing shots off at me and others.
    • Like x 1
  13. Ala Rebeldex Loyal Player

Grow up
    • Like x 1
  14. pitbullb3 Devoted Player

If people would have known how op nature was early on, it would be getting fixed faster. JH imo is not op, I think It's a splitting issue, but let's take earth. Earth jh made so much noise of the forums the devs took notice. If nature was put on display like JH, the devs could have at least eased players mind saying a fix is in the works. Forum noise get more attention than 1 player reporting glitches
  15. SocratesGS Well-Known Player

This is when you know someone has lost an argument. See how CrappyCat and Ala Rebeldex have to resort to attacking people. This is exactly what the people in the "testers" clique do. You challenge them and they all dog pile on top of you with insults.

#Triggered
    #SeeWhoIsReallyToxic
    #IDon'tLikeHisRevamp
    • Like x 8
  16. Evaleigh Well-Known Player

Just sitting here wondering what the hell happened to my thread. Keep going though, I've bought plenty of snacks.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 4
  17. Ala Rebeldex Loyal Player

How you want he reply if everyone is coming at his throat like teens in High School?
    I ´ve seen a lot of immaturity in this past months from certain people, especially those who use the word "clique"....
    The salt is real in some people....
    smh
    • Like x 1
  18. Giga Vamm Dedicated Player

Mepps has people come at him all the time on the forums. There are better ways to respond.
    • Like x 5
  19. CrappyHeals Devoted Player

Na just i'm done with people like shark, if you look back this discussion was fine then he comes in with the usual testers bs.
    • Like x 1
  20. SocratesGS Well-Known Player

Hey Ala Cuisine,

Where did you learn English, I hope it wasn't google translate.

PS - Fight fire with fire right?
    • Like x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.