Nature damage parser

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Evaleigh, Aug 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Evaleigh Well-Known Player

So I've been testing a few things with nature and it looks like nature might be overparsing just a little bit. I've tested a few other powers as well and they averaged around 10-14k or sometimes higher.

This rotation doesn't use Roar either btw but what I wanted to know is if anyone else had such numbers with any other power yet :)

(P.S. The 2 30k+ hits was when I used supply/orbital/trinket and my might was 17401 during these tests :) )[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  2. Perdition Committed Player

The range im getting on my toons is around 11-13k/s. Cant really test my gadgets on dummies sinds they go flying everywhere. But indeed i've seen more nature people do this and floor everyone's damage on the scorecard. So yh i really think its overparsing compared to other powers. But yh some will say "working as intended"
    • Like x 1
  3. Evaleigh Well-Known Player

It's quite a "complex" setup/rotation with my loadout but I haven't seen anyone yet that use gorilla and my rotation. I've tested Roar for a bit but I can't sustain a 9min parse since it's drains my power too much.
    But for what I've seen I've only been able to pull 15/16k with roar loadouts.
  4. Immortal Kyrro Loyal Player

I've seen someone smashing it with gorilla after the "fix"

5. JasonIsley Devoted Player

Gorilla is OP
    • Like x 1
  6. Proxystar #Perception

HARAMBE YUSS YOU LIVE STILL!
    • Like x 3
  7. pitbullb3 Devoted Player

I haven't did anything close to those numbers. Even with exploit
  8. pitbullb3 Devoted Player

I got 17k twice. Damn those numbers are crazy
  9. pitbullb3 Devoted Player

Are you popping rampage?
  10. Evaleigh Well-Known Player

I'm using rampage yeah, if I don't use it then it'll parse about 500/s lower. I'll need to test without rampage a bit more though. Will drop a few parses without if wanted :)
  11. CrappyHeals Devoted Player

So running 3 supers on buff colas...not bad
    • Like x 1
  12. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

thats b/c most people do 10 sec periods the OP did 30 second periods. ofc you'll see 22k and the like doing 30 sec rotation periods ;)
  13. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

do it without buffed stats, supply drop, trinkets, and super charges ;)
  14. Evaleigh Well-Known Player

It isn't really about supercharges, with the same stats (17k might) I haven't been able to have such a constant stream of high damage with any other power I've tested. Rage with berserk will hit higher but isn't constant like you see here with nature
    • Like x 1
  15. Evaleigh Well-Known Player

The thing that I'm worried about is that nature gives 22k of continuous damage while other powers can barely burst 22k with a 100% supercharge and other buffs (supply, trinket etc)
  16. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

it is b/c posting something saying 'look how the parses are when I did it' then saying you are also buffed with stat cola's, used supply drop ect

do it all without the added buffs and see what you get.

Im not saying other powers dont have inconsistent damage(crit wise) as I know they do, but doesn't mean the grand total isnt overall the same or very close.
  17. Evaleigh Well-Known Player

I'll do a few without buff colas once the servers are back, trinket and supply I've only used twice which were those bigger 30k+ hits though. All other numbers were with 17.4k no trinkets :)
  18. Surtur Well-Known Player

These numbers mean nothing of you do not give all your specs. CR, SP etc...........
    Also, When you are parsing powers you DO NOT USE orbital, supply drops or crits if you want a true parser.
    The crits, supply drops & orbitals are giving you higher skewed numbers.
    • Like x 3
  19. Evaleigh Well-Known Player

But then again, wouldn't it not matter as long as you test with the same stats everytime? Maybe that's where my tests were wring because all powers that I've tried (Celest/HL/Rage/Nature/Gadgets and Earth) I've had the same stats with cola boosts well and didn't get anywhere near 9min of 22k average dps
  20. Evaleigh Well-Known Player

I see, thanks. I'll do a few more after servers come back. Didn't know crit buffs could mess parses up so much :p
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.