Nature damage parser

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Evaleigh, Aug 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Proxystar #Perception

You know what crappy, nice try, but I will not lower myself to a reaction because you want to divert attention away from yourself by personally insulting me after getting caught with your hand in the cookie jar.

Keep the personal insults coming if you feel you must.
    • Like x 10
  2. Web Well-Known Player

Giga,

I found a 30 with that mish, I'm running it now for you.
    • Like x 3
  3. Ala Rebeldex Loyal Player

Well Mepps is a professional being paid to do his job here, on the other hand Crappy is just a gamer like you and me who took his free time to try to help the game we all enjoy and of course this is the way most of the people who just stood there and do nothing act within this community.

Just to be clear, all this issues that need to be addressed made to live server under the watch of the devs, and the WHOLE testing community, no just Crappy or the people within our group. Heck even those who could test and did nothing are responsible for the current state of the game.
    • Like x 2
  4. SilkyPawz Bunny

This is rich coming from you, when on more then 1 occasion you all bullied people in the testing section, I saw for myself. Take a chapter from your own book an all of you Grow Up!
    • Like x 6
  5. SocratesGS Well-Known Player

Leave those poor innocent victims of your abuse out of this. There were plenty of people who were bullied into giving up their testing efforts.
    • Like x 6
  6. Ala Rebeldex Loyal Player

This is the person who says that is being attacked....
    Keep playing the victim, you are not fooling anyone here, i´m not going to engage you in your childish forum fights, you are not worthy of a ban.
    Again, grow up.
  7. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

Escape us? I love the fact you keep trying to throw shade and act like you weren't apart of the revamp.

Everyone knows you were. So allow me to respond back, since I know and can pull up posts from you posting feedback in the revamp thread, How come it's only our Job to find bugs, shouldn't you be also looking for glitches like that?

I remember people that were posting stuff in the revamp threads, your username popped up there plenty of times too.
  8. Ala Rebeldex Loyal Player

You know what that word means?
    Maybe you should look a mirror....
  9. SocratesGS Well-Known Player

Let's make this clear, I NEVER SAID I WAS A VICTIM.

Asking me if I know the definition of an English word? That's ironic coming from the guy who is in desperate need of English lessons on sentence structure and syntax.
    • Like x 1
  10. CrappyHeals Devoted Player

Someone can do 100 things right but miss one thing and everyone losses their minds. These people have no idea the time or what we we went through on test and Im not saying that to sound special or get a reward but i just don't get how some could go so nuts over about 6 issues we have and act like the game is completely broken and us saying its not that bad get twisted into everything is perfect theres noting wrong with anything lol
    • Like x 3
  11. Ala Rebeldex Loyal Player

Can you quote me?
  12. Giga Vamm Dedicated Player

I helped test around the time that Tunso provided the criteria for testing. My tests were methodical, and I provided feedback to the developers on a few power sets that resulted in adjustments. I also provided some feedback that was ignored. Unfortunately, I was lumped into the test crowd as to why things weren't fixed properly despite the ignored feedback, so you assume much in thinking I haven't been in Crappy's shoes.

Having testers belittling other people who test does just as much harm as the people who test incorrectly. We should all be working together to improve the game instead of dividing the community into those who test, those who do not, and those who are trash and therefore test incorrectly. If people are doing it wrong, then it should be the developers who choose whether or not to heed their feedback. It should be up to the developers to also let them know how they can improve that feedback. Players' personalities should never even enter the picture with testing.
    • Like x 6
  13. Mohican378 Dedicated Player

This bug was reported days ago.
  14. Ala Rebeldex Loyal Player

I know bro, it is what it is....
    The game is 20x better than before, and it was an effort from the devs and the whole testing community, i´ve never seen anyone of us claiming that WE DID this alone, or that we deserve all the credit, but yet you see this salty guys taking shots at any chance they get.
  15. SilkyPawz Bunny

Let me remind you of the Earth testing. No I can not because you all bullied someone so bad Mepps came an deleted over half of the posts. That person only pointed out 1 thing to Crappy an he got attacked by 3 people it wasn't even anything mean or rude you being 1 of those 3 people.
    • Like x 8
  16. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

Right and calling people CrappyCat is not bullying now is it?

Funny how I've seen you tell Chillcat to stop with namecalling, looks like you've adopted it. Innocent victims, nah what really keeps happening is that people get way too easily upset over opinions and quit testing.

You wanna talk to people about quit testing? well constantly throwing shade and pointing fingers all day.That's one good way to get people to quit testing.

Just saying.
    • Like x 2
  17. High Troller Loyal Player

Nice to know you have me on Predictive Texting
  18. Perdition Committed Player

Oh dear lord. We went from a discussion about a power that overparses to a freaking angry mob with pitchforks. Gotta love the forums.
    • Like x 3
  19. SocratesGS Well-Known Player

I think that's essentially what Chris Brown used as a defense, isn't it?
    • Like x 1
  20. light FX Steadfast Player

Hmm i never once mentioned your name crappy. I simply gave an opinion based off what i see. And honestly u are not making yourself look good here by repeatedly insulting others and calling people trash. Lets remember, this is an open forum and people should not be afraid to put their opinion out there and be criticized. There is a way to be constructive with the criticism too. And i think u have proven u are incapable of doing this. Lets also remember this is a video game. This im superior at a game so im somehow a better person attitude where i feel the need to insult others is rather childish dont ya think? I also wanna say i havent quoted u directly because i feel any time people question u on anything when it comes to testing/the revamp the hostility starts. Personally id rather not deal with people like that.

Congrats btw as u are making my ignore list on here. Honestly i had no intentions of posting in this thread again because of what it has become. But since u decided to mention my name i decided i should speak up. U have been very hypocritical in here crappy. Its blatant and i think maybe u should walk away from the forums for awhile. Take care because i wont be seeing a comment from u in the future. Hope all future testing u put in goes well. :) Btw i have openly admitted on here when ive been wrong ;)

I also want to apologize to the OP of this thread for what its turned into. He started off with a video that was inaccurate but took suggestions and reposted his findings. Great job on that. Clearly nature has some issues that need to be worked out. And the OP showed that. All of us on here should really be doing more of what he/she did to help improve the game.
    • Like x 10
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.