Name Reclaim Date Set For January 27, 2015!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jan 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VDO Gaming New Player

i got Grim Reaper and other cool ones >:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
    • Like x 1
  2. Zernam New Player

Ok, so the 1 name I wanted doesn't appear to be reserved by the game, there is a player on USPS that has the name, so IMO the system will allow it.

Can't get it on US PC (shows as taken), can't add as a friend (does not exist), Wavedox and DCUO Live don't list it either.

o_O any ideas?
    • Like x 4
  3. ChillNation New Player

Me to, why is it doing this?
  4. Little MD Well-Known Player

Maybe they need to get out of ship to appear on your friends' list? Sorry, not sure if this was already mentioned.
  5. Kalancarra Level 30

Interestingly the census lists the account as active but the character name has been tagged with an _I in spite of that (and I've never seen the character on, ever, in my 2+ years of playing). Maybe the 'active' bit is the issue in names that can't be claimed properly?
  6. Neuthonix Active Player

Congrats, guys. It's really amazing to know that we had to wait over 5 hours and finally not be able to get the names that we wanted.
    If it's bug it has to be fixed asap. I'm getting annoyed already, It says that the name is taken, when I try to add the person in my friend's list "the name doesn't exist"
    • Like x 1
  7. Jana Level 30

So glad I didn't have my hopes up high. I knew there was going to be some kind of problem after the patch.
  8. VDO Gaming New Player

undetected , untargetable , new member , red snapper , NIKO BELLIC , Brutalizer , BERSERKER , Dc Sheriff , Twisted Fate , The Irregular ... i can now die in peace jk
  9. Gamma Lantern Committed Player

Well some names aren't available that are neither taken nor invalid.....on a happier note I got the following names: Sorcerer and Eagle and Cranium.
    • Like x 1
  10. ChillNation New Player

Y
    You think we will be able to log in to night?
  11. Veritech Loyal Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  12. Zernam New Player

Good thought, I tested it with one of the new names I got and logged after stepping into the ship. Added them to another character's friends list just now no problem.
  13. Miserable Dedicated Player

You create a character.
  14. Omnipoten New Player

OMG!!!! TY devs!!! OMG it's like a second Christmas or getting a trophy!!! Sniff* I'd like to think my mom, mepps, spytle & and all my toons for making this all possible!!! T^T and a special thanks goes out to all my haters for motivating me by calling me "Stone(Coid)" just cause they knew the L in my name was actually an upper cased I. Lol TY my haters t(^_^t)
  15. Max Volt Committed Player

Still no luck on my side...even in game the name I want appears to be free but I cannot change myself to it
  16. Franchise New Player

I highly doubt someone made a name that fast creating a new character cause both names failed
  17. Elusian Crowd Control

No you can friend them while they are on the ship. Did this quite often in the past. For checking also last night too ^^
  18. Prince Royce Level 30

Menudo cachondeo...
  19. Kristyana New Player

Can we at least get an acknowledgement that there IS an issue and the dev team is aware of it?
    • Like x 12
  20. Toxiic Committed Player

Couldn't get my forum name. :( I got some other cool names though. :D
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.