LPVE: Still waiting on an official answer

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by MrSuperman, Jan 17, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nawanda Loyal Player

• Warning: The DCUO forums are for everyone. Please be respectful, constructive, and kind. Please welcome contrasting views and stay on topic. Do not insult or attack anyone.
    It’s as though you’re only able to read the bits of other people’s posts that don’t negate your points. You’re only reading selected words. You’re also able to demonstrate a remarkable clairvoyance. Has it even occurred to you that the reason the devs haven’t provided an update is that they don’t care about features they can’t monetise any further? Why should we just go away and stop posting? We were told they were looking into it - now, if your 2 or 3 people wanting a handout narrative had even a remote semblance of the truth they wouldn’t have even agreed to look into it - and we would like an answer. Is that so unreasonable? Not an answer from the likes of you, an answer from a developer.

To you, the only thing that makes any sense is what goes on in that dense swede of yours. It’s like having a debate with a child about whether or not they’re allowed to stay up late. I won’t be wasting any more time and energy trying to penetrate your thick skull. You’re a boring, patronising, reductive wannabe troll who is going on my ignore list.
  2. Draconiano Committed Player

• Like x 3
  3. EconoKnight XIII Legion

• Like x 2
  4. MrSuperman Dedicated Player

Make that 76 likes....
    • Like x 1
  5. TurbulenceDCUO Well-Known Player

Well that's too bad. I guess I'll see you in legends pve. Be safe!
  6. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

There is no new information. Looking into reducing these feats remains in our backlog as something we want to dig into.
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.