LPVE: Still waiting on an official answer

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by MrSuperman, Jan 17, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Batrederik Dedicated Player

The grind not being worth it and the Legends themselves could use a bit of a nice buff. Those, those solo feats are so, so bad. We shouldn't have to run the same amount of Batman related characters. it's so , so bad.
    • Like x 1
  2. Broken Soui Dedicated Player

Just in general. No one in particular. The goals for LPVE are realistic.
  3. Balton hero Committed Player

A while back, someone actually detailedly laid out the math of achieving them and how long it would take. They really aren't.
    • Like x 1
  4. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

5. nawanda Loyal Player

We will just have to agree to disagree on what is and isn’t realistic.
  6. nawanda Loyal Player

Well, it confirms only what we already know. They’re considering adjusting the feats. The whole point of this thread was to request an update, if that’s an update, the message is, ‘we’re still considering it’, which, I think 18 months to 2 years after we were last told they were considering, would reasonably invite the response, ‘for God’s sake, how long do you need?’. That’s how I see it anyway.
    • Like x 3
  7. MrSuperman Dedicated Player

Holy Guacamole! Mepps actually stated there is a chance to adjust the LPVE feats. Click the link in the post above and read for yourself. However I would still enjoy knowing a timeframe. I would love for this to move forward
    • Like x 1
  8. MrSuperman Dedicated Player

Anything new to share Mepps? By any chance?
  9. Draconiano Committed Player

Tbh, I would be happy with a "Soon™" rather than a "It may happen, maybe." that's what we got 4 years ago.
  10. MrSuperman Dedicated Player

It would be nice if these were adjusted during the summertime. I would have a perfect opportunity to knock the majority out every morning before workouts. Any new news!?
  11. Broken Soui Dedicated Player

You could still use that time to work towards knocking them out. Regardless of if they get adjusted, which they shouldn't be
  12. Broken Soui Dedicated Player

Well. There's nothing stopping you from running them multiple times. And completing them over a course of a few years. There's a difference between it being "impossible" and you just not wanting to.
  13. nawanda Loyal Player

Why are there so many people on this forum who read one thing and then quote another? Where did I say the LPVE feats were “impossible”?
  14. EconoKnight XIII Legion

That’s a recurring problem. Also, the people arguing to keep things as they are could likely care less if anything changes; they’re probably just playing devils advocate for the sake of playing devils advocate. It’s an extension of the toxic community in this game.
    • Like x 3
  15. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

If that's case what's stopping you from running them?
  16. Broken Soui Dedicated Player

Well. You don't agree that the current feats are realistic. Hence they are unrealistic to you. Impossible can be used to describe unrealistic. Which they are not.
  17. nawanda Loyal Player

I’m not here to teach you English, but there was nothing correct about anything you just wrote. Just accept you’re talking absolute nonsense and move on to the next thread.

Double inverted commas (“) are used to quote direct speech. I didn’t use the word you quoted, hence, you’re just plain wrong.
  18. Broken Soui Dedicated Player

Who's to say I don't do them ? . With that said retiring from PVE/feats/the game in general stops me from running them. However when I was still playing. It had been out for about 3 years. I have 2500 runs under my belt. That's almost half..Logic tells me at that place I would have them done by now. And I never complained once about the number. I just ran them.
  19. Broken Soui Dedicated Player

Except nothing I said was wrong.

Unrealistic is a synonym for impossible. In some cases you can use "Unrealistic" instead an adjective "Impossible".

You're welcome . Continue with your day. <3
  20. nawanda Loyal Player

Impossible doesn’t mean the same as unrealistic. That’s not how a thesaurus works.

Let me give you an example.

Me attempting to jump 100 metres is impossible.
    Me attempting to jump 5 metres is unrealistic, but not impossible.

Now go back to your My First Dictionary and find out about how inverted commas are correctly used.
    • Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.