LPVE or stop wasting your life for farm

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by TiGGeR.TSK, Sep 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stärnbock Devoted Player

i have an idea: what if we would get some feats added for the origins? like: 25, 50, 100, 150, 200, 250, 300, 400, 500, 600, 750? that way, ppl hwo did the feats would get some bonus, while others would have more incentive to do them? raising the master, men, hero and villain feats, would help in addition...
    • Like x 1
  2. stärnbock Devoted Player

or lets say: 25, 50, 100, 150, 250, 375, 500, 625, 750...? naaa, first was better!
    it would still be a big and painfull time investement, but it would pay out more,
    makin those feats at least more attractive than they are at the momment...
  3. B0rys Active Player

You need to do 5250 times but no one puts a gun to your head for it! If you dont like dont do!
  4. Pathosgrim Dedicated Player

Lol bad players wanting feats handed to them.
    Even if the devs cave in and reduce the feat count, you'll look like charlatans compared to the folks that have been religiously farming lpve without whining to the devs.
    Its pitiful to see most of you beg, its not like most of you are even going to put that extra 5 to 7 sp to good use anyhow.
  5. Craven Green Loyal Player

I no longer care if the Devs nerf these feats. Over the weekend I found the level of stupidity while pugging either map that was available had reached epic proportion.
    -people trying to solo bosses in Nex
    -people burning one boss at end before the other in Nex
    - people starting final boss while rest of group is in a hallway killing boss in Wave
    -people standing under jumping boss in Wave
    -people leaving because they didn't get the team up they were hoping for.
    -people standing around doing nothing.

Don't pug you say, well try finding 4 villains with the same level of dedication to run these maps continuously.
    I enabled suicide squad and queued both maps so I had a better chance of getting in faster.
    I joined groups shouting for team ups
    I ran with friends willing to do it for a while
    I personally know 4 people who are grinding these feats like me but we are rarely on at the same time, jobs, time zone diff, real life obligations.

I added over a dozen people to my ignore list just so I wouldn't be trapped with them in any more LPVE instances.
    Adding solos or duos as one person said would make this less painful.

I will finish these feats regardless if they get nerfed or not as I want the feats but I fear that by the end I will be trying to find some players home addresses so I can go knock on their doors and slap them.
    • Like x 1
  6. Flintt New Player

DCUO is getting easier, always have people crying, it seems that will not change, but look how it is not hard :)
    [IMG]
  7. iClip Committed Player

It's not hard with people you know and skilled people. But a feats that take over 5 years to complete....a little too much.
  8. Pathosgrim Dedicated Player

The crybabies want to have as much sp as you but put in less effort and somehow feel like they earned it and a nice spot on Wavedox rankings
    • Like x 1
  9. Flintt New Player

whatttt 5 years to complete? only if you live in another world.
  10. iClip Committed Player

Do t
    Do the math. Let's say you only have to do 4000 runs to get all of the feats, it's actually a little more...but for the sake of argument: 4000÷365=10 years. Running 1 a day every day. Let's say your ambitious and do 2 a day every day, it's a little over 5 years. 4 runs a day....2.5 years. Even Mepps has stated they put the feats a little too high. Do I care if they lower them or not?...no. would it be nice to see...of course.
    I also know that there are people that have already done those feats...but if you think about it...how much of a life do they have outside the game if they do that.
  11. Flintt New Player

to me if you run 4 a day, It is really very little, mean you don't like farm feat, but it's okay is your toon, but does not mean you need nerf just because you don't like.
    • Like x 1
  12. Defcon 0ne Well-Known Player

They should also make T5 and T6 Iconic solo mission count towards the feat.
  13. Defcon 0ne Well-Known Player

Anyhow, The numbers should stay the same, like I've said a couple pages back - these feats can be obtained by anyone who wish to them so. Time and dedication is required of course. Just like everything in real life, but if you're here complaining about a video game asking for it to get nerfed then you obviously don't have it in you. These feats are completely optional btw. JS in case you guys didn't know.

Belittleing others for their accomplishment is quite ironic since you want something that they already have. It's their life so it's absolute their choice on how they spend time in the game. You have that choice too, no one is holding a :InsertGunEmoji to your head to complete these tedious feats.

I almost forgot that I live in a Pussyfication timeline where everyone has a sense of entitlement to anything and everything that others have.
    • Like x 2
  14. TinoDadzz Active Player

Average : 1 hour gives you at least 6 (10-min runs)
    pre-made groups of course... its not dev fault you refuse to make groups and que up for these feats.

If you QUEUE UP for LPVE you have to be insane if you think you will get runs complete in good time.

LPVE has been out for quite some time now. If the community had a positive attitude towards lpve many would have almost been done already.

I see people shout in LFG every day for LPVE general feats heros side get in group and quit YAPPIN LIKE BABIES
  15. TinoDadzz Active Player

The key to completing feats for many of you is to complain on forums so the developers can nerf them.
  16. Deus Ex Machina Committed Player

I've queued in with you many times and for some reason 9/10 you leave so I assumed you didn't have the right team-up. If that wasn't true, what was the reason for you leaving yourself. This is over many maps mind you, including Trigon's Prison right at the beginning.
  17. TiGGeR.TSK Well-Known Player

Haha;)
    I luv to see peeps sayin' "it is not hard", doing extremely good group, tryin' to reach fastest time. And then sayin' like its average for them.
    Check this screen out and stop calling peeps "crying", etc. (WOW, WOW - no1 saying this for average time, yeah? Yeah.)
    [IMG]
    P.S. I want this to be nerfed not to waste my time doin' similar content for like 900hrs. But I want feats. You're very strange person if you WANT to spend dozens of time doing NOTHING BUT LPVE for 900hrs.
    • Like x 2
  18. Caroline Dedicated Player

Haha, that was awesome, thank you! :D
  19. Kayla El Committed Player

It's not about how easy or hard it is although that is a very important aspect as well. It's about the fact that it takes to long to complete. Even the gathering exobits feats which are the second longest ones in the game after lpve feats take you approximately 8,3 months to complete if you gather 100 each day which you can manage easily in more or less then 1 hour. If you do 10 lpves each day which will take you more then 1 hour for most of the maps you'll finish them in approximately 17,5 months. To be honest i don't mind the feats numbers as much as i mind the fact that farming them doesn't depend only on me. If i could farm these lpves feats solo the same way you can farm the gathering exobits feats then i personally wouldn't mind.
  20. Caroline Dedicated Player

Just a message to all of the people out there, who dare to be rude to others, just because nobody's crazy enough to do the same things as they do.

Some people are extremely defensive about this, but if you want to show your unhappiness, there are some other ways to do it, without being offensive to others.

Calling people "crybabies" doesn't change the fact that you've had no life for years, just because you care so much about Wavedox.

When people go to Wavedox, they don't spend hours staring at your character, you ain't that special.

You're one of the many players out there who don't really mean anything to me nor many others.

I don't care that you've spent tons of time chasing your feats, I don't even know you, so keep doing what you're doing, it might be noticeable by many people, but nobody really is going to lick your ***.

You just have 1-2 skill points more than me, due to being stuck in front of the monitor for years, that doesn't make you any better.

It's funny even, that some people who just commented in here changed their names with zeros in front of them, so they can be on the top of Wavedox. :rolleyes:

In the beginning of this thread I was thinking that it would be a good thing to NOT touch the feats, for the sake of the people who spent years trying to complete them in the fastest way possible, I was respecting that.

I did change my mind. Most of you sound like elitists, ooh the *unbeatable ones*.

One day this game might die and what are you going to do then? All of the hours you've spent chasing your special feats, where does that time go?

You can't tell people what to do, you can't change their mind, everybody thinks that this is ridiculous and maybe you thought of the same as well, but you were humble enough to just do it, cause *feats* .

At the end of the day, YOU were the one who wasted their time, don't try to bring that in here, it's not my fault that I actually have things to do in real life and I, for sure have that gap between * REAL LIFE* and *VIRTUAL WORLD*. I am not connecting these two like some others. ;)
    • Like x 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.