LPVE or stop wasting your life for farm

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by TiGGeR.TSK, Sep 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iClip Committed Player

If you read my posts....I'm not asking for it to be nerfed. And actually I do farm feats and I do agree there has to be a grind in the game...but 10 years worth of grind? 5 Years? A little too much....I have 272 SP worth of grind and I have a little over half of all the LPvE feats done and ran a lot of them with you and some of your leaguemates...eventually I just got tired and figured "Why TF do I want/need more SP?" so I gave up on the LPvE grind for now.
  2. Theblackcat456 Committed Player

I agree. Im not gonna lie, i play ps4 alot and maybe abit much so its not like im a casual. These feats are at a whole new level of sad that even a enthusiastic player wont even think of doing it. But here you have it, people that got the feat and defend what they did and feel proud. Smh
    • Like x 1
  3. DulcesS Well-Known Player

They already did that long ago with arena feats, from 250 to 50 if I remember correctly. I think 250 was fine, but in this case there's just too many runs. I have to agree with the "nerf".
    • Like x 2
  4. Crimson Veil Dedicated Player

You are not REQUIRED to get all these feats—so they don't need to be reduced
    There is no TIME LIMIT for attaining these feats—so they don't need to be reduced
    Some people have ALREADY completed these feats—so they don't need to be reduced
    Others are ON THEIR WAY to completing these feats—so they don't need to be reduced

I have not completed these feats and likely never will and that's OK—so they don't need to be reduced :D
    • Like x 1
  5. Craven Green Loyal Player

I almost never leave an instance unless I am called by my league so your statement is blatantly untrue. I did all my team-ups with my leaguemates when each map first arrived so I have never had the wrong team-up.

There are a small number of players that are not on my ignore list but who I will walk out of content if they are there, perhaps you are one of those people. inbox me your name and I'll let you know:)
    • Like x 1
  6. Flintt New Player

people want everything easy, only to say later (Im bored). o_O
    • Like x 1
  7. Caroline Dedicated Player

Lpve was never hard in a first place.

But if you meant that it's not easy to sit 10 hours in front of the monitor, just to get done with these feats, then yes, it's hard and for sure I want it to get easier.
    • Like x 1
  8. Flintt New Player

It depends, which means (hard) for you.
  9. Caroline Dedicated Player

Uh oh.

[IMG]
  10. Flintt New Player

for me lpve not mean spending my time, but if you want to continue to do this without group, good luck.
  11. Caroline Dedicated Player

Lol, then what was the point of you commenting in here ?

You're posting pictures of PREMADE groups that you or somebody else made, so you can complete one of the most annoying maps in less than 10 minutes.

People in here complain that it takes LONGER to complete them, because not everyone has people to run with.

You said it yourself - you wouldn't run LPvE without having a premade group.

Most of us, including me just queue into them. So please, don't come in here and say that it's actually easy to go through most of the maps, with a good group - yes, however doing these with pugs could take eternity to complete.
    • Like x 1
  12. Flintt New Player

you do raid and feat with (PREMADE) Groups,, so why not lpve? just because you don't like.
    • Like x 1
  13. Caroline Dedicated Player

Wow, I don't like to run LPvE with premade groups?

Please, you're just being silly.

I am not some kind of a masochist to waste an hour of my life in a single LPvE run.

In fact, I often try to make groups, but it's hard to find people who won't afk or will actually know how to use their Legends and won't waste time.

I can't have a premade group on villain side, unless I organize something with a leaguemate who also does LPvE from time to time and/or message some friends.

We don't even get to be on the same time anymore, not to even talk about how active they are for the last two months.

And it's complete nonsense for me to read that you think that I haven't tried a thousand times to make a good group going for faster LPvE runs.
    • Like x 1
  14. Flintt New Player

If you can't have a good group, I can't do anything, just good luck.
  15. Leet Active Player

Don't enrage the Carol!!!
  16. Caroline Dedicated Player

Leetzor, you sneakzor!
  17. Leet Active Player

hehe.
  18. Tsavorentless Dedicated Player

Exactly wut happened to the pvp feats is why I dont go crazy with these. Yes ive done alot but im not doing the ridic ones.

Pvp to me was half the game and pve was half and I didn't support those getting lowered amd I did them when they were 250.

Lpve should be the one that got lowered and pvp never should've
  19. TinoDadzz Active Player

Whats the difference calling someone CRYBABY or WASTED LIFE?

both sound offensive to me
  20. TinoDadzz Active Player

I guess anyone with over 230sp is a wasted life. We all spend a lot of time on this game why lie to yourself about it????

Also there are many people who are NOT on that leader board that are close to completing lpve or already done lpve.

Just singling out the people on top of the leader board is unfair they must have ran legends with a full group of reliable people.

Its not the developers fault that the villain side boycott lpve. Should we nerf it to get villains to run legends?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.