LPVE or stop wasting your life for farm

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by TiGGeR.TSK, Sep 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TinoDadzz Active Player

You do NOT have to run LPVE if you don't want to. After all it is just 3/4 SP in family 750s??
    DCUO community COMPLAINS about every feat in the game. There are no more hard or grindy feats anymore.
    Other games have feats that are impossible to complete too. This is the only game that caters to the complainers.
    Whaaaa Whaaa Whaaa call the whambulance!!!

These are the same people who farm for gold in DWFE over and over for OP gear with replay badges for hours and hours....
    They also spend hours and hours in SM to get to round 20 for furniture items
    These are the same people that spend 5 hours getting OMEGA AND OMEGA
    These are the same people that when they complete all the dlc feats they leave the game and never return until something else new is out
    • Like x 2
  2. TinoDadzz Active Player

1. Farm only the easy maps take breaks on the hard maps
    2. Make groups DO NOT queue up
    3. Make friends socialize while you doin LPVE
    4. The more you do the easier it gets
    5. 10 /day is enough
    6. Learn the hardest hitting combos for each toon
    7. Learn how to use all movement modes
    8. Kill only what you need to kill to have the instance go faster.
    (example the add that you kill to open doors)
    • Like x 1
  3. spack2k Steadfast Player

Lets not forget that with CR differential removal the duration of completing the maps will go back to were it was before introducing it meaning it will take longer...
  4. UltraVillain Committed Player

Right or wrong it would be very unfair to change the goal posts at this stage some people have worked to that very end and deserve the few meagre feat points they have gained. Instead of putting effort into redrawing the thresholds put some thought into making lpve more fun so it feels less a chore. We should increase the number of lpve instances to increase variety in what we can use to hit some of these numbers...solo and duo lpve should be on the cards going forward imo.
    • Like x 3
  5. Danielle_Tgurl Committed Player

Very nice suggestion Villain
  6. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

This is more in line with what I'm thinking, too. Perhaps some new, shorter Alerts (maybe Zamaron Conversion Chamber, which is pretty short). I like the idea of Solos and Duos, too. Long winded instances like Cape Carmine Lighthouse and Gotham Mercy Hospital are out. Ferris Aircraft and Spark of Parallax in.

It'd be pretty cool if they could convert the Ferris Aircraft Duo into a 4-player Alert. Spark of Parallax would be another short and sweet one to convert. Maybe even the Brainiac T2 Duos, too. Add them into the mix of current maps so that there are different sorts of maps and different lengths of content available, some really short for the people who want to grind those feats out in a time efficient way.

We also really need new Legends. The Flash especially, who has only 1 character for his "family". I'd love to see Professor Zoom added, but I'd also want to see him play a little different than the Flash, not just the same attacks recoloured. Grodd is a must, too. I wouldn't object to Captain Cold or Captain Boomerang, either. The latter one recently being involved heavily in a mainstream DC film, which might make him a good seller.
    • Like x 3
  7. Streven Dedicated Player

I say let's do it.
    • Like x 1
  8. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

nexus this week.

totally over it.
  9. piohh Well-Known Player

Its not a part of time. Its boring to play with chars u don't like. 750 runs for Legends of the Archer...
    or the Legends of Truth... its only booooring.

I don't like to play with the most of the LPVE Chars...
  10. TinoDadzz Active Player

OMG Excuses excuses. You can use deathstroke instead of green arrow why not ask devs for another legends character that is Archer related.
  11. Pr0tojay Committed Player

I cant believe this went 13 pages because of a few no lifers that actually wanna argue not changing the feats. I hope they do reduce the feat because it serves you right for deciding to sit on your couch losing your life, not showering, and getting fat and outta shape for a couple more skill points.

I have 276 sp and i can tell you 1 thing...if they were to reduce the feats to 2000, chances are i still probably wouldnt do it because its that brutally boring to finish. Its literally the most unfun, pointless thing in a video game that ive ever seen before in my life.
    • Like x 4
  12. stärnbock Devoted Player

i dont know if it helps, but i felt i was very far with the feats, when i reached this:
    [IMG]
    then i thought: lets have a look at how far it goes for the next feat:
    [IMG]
    i gave up on getting the rest, when i saw this... i marked the spott of the origin progress i had so far...
    its marked with the blood that came out of my eyes, nose and ears when i saw the big leaps from there...
    you can easily get to the point i reached, but if you realy want to go beyond, i wish you luck and courage.
    i know i will never go over the IV feats, the way they are right now. and this is where i see the issue...
    • Like x 2
  13. Theblackcat456 Committed Player

What made Lpve faster was the buff the devs added to us not cr differential
  14. Theblackcat456 Committed Player

Exactly my thoughts, its tedious and boring not running it either. Unless a substantial change.
    • Like x 1
  15. Theblackcat456 Committed Player

These Lpve feats are insane and you defend it because you wasted your life? Only a few ppl have these feats. Stop being selfish and understand the less than 1% dont matter versus the entire population.
    • Like x 2
  16. Theblackcat456 Committed Player

They wasted their lifes thats their choice. The feats are excessive and unreasonable, it needs to be adjusted. Clearly only a few ppl have these feats and the 99% of the population should be catered to not a few insane people.
    • Like x 1
  17. Theblackcat456 Committed Player

Awful argument..

1: That map is only available for 1week occasionally.
    2: You clearly skipped adds and had a premade team
    3 You say you dont need to do it much, WRONG. There's 5250 runs needed you're crazy.
    • Like x 2
  18. Theblackcat456 Committed Player

Nobody said it was impossible just insanely unreasonable and excessive. Do you feel good about yourself that you wasted your life for lpve? You sound like one of those IT CAN BE DONE, YES YOU CAN people that get determined to finish goals except this is a video game where you played all day everyday. Every other feat can be achieved faster than Lpve so Congratulations for achieving the saddest most anti social feat ever made.. Your logic in defending these feats is non existent. The many hundred hours needed to complete these are seen clearly by the majority as unreasonable. So Majority 99% or minority 1% i wonder who they will pick.
    • Like x 2
  19. spack2k Steadfast Player

more like 99,9% or 0,1%, i wonder too
  20. TinoDadzz Active Player

Survival Mode will be out soon and some of you complaining here will spend hours and hours in different groups, wasting your life there with ABSOLUTELY NO FEAT to show for it. Same rounds over and over same waves of adds boring too

Selfish ? Last time I checked the feats are there for anyone to get.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.