Long Live the legion feedback/ general content feedback. When will Bounty grind stop?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by zNot, Nov 16, 2020.

1. zNot Loyal Player

Dont you think they should just stop with this Bounty spamm system? And focus on quality long Raids with solo/duo instance based content?
  2. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

don't know how long you've been playing but way back when it was announced the Home Turf dlc would have no raids or alerts i was angry.

turns out i loved the content. the dailies, the bounties, the solo instance and the duo were a lot of fun for me.

you never know.

i want good content. more of everything. i want new. thats different for all of us. I'm looking for more of an immersive experience.

my biggest complaint for this dlc is the coloring and textures in 31st century Metro. too green and tan. I would have preferred seeing more metallic, mirrored and silver. more futuristic.

if a toss up between a new raid filled with old ads and bosses or fighting a few new additional bounties like the rest of the fatal five (mano, tharok and the persuader)..i'd go with the bounties.
  3. zNot Loyal Player

I agree with the openworld they put so much time into it too and alot people dont even like how it looks.

I think they should just re-use older mapps some of them look so good like gotham wastelands or what they did in age of justice where they just put area 51 (the alert) in as openworld that was super interesting! Imagine oolong island or other alerts being used as openworld and then they have more time to create good Raids and other instance based content and make them super interesting and fun with good length.
  4. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

Dedicated WFH employee - gotta say I disagree: for me personally, work from home has improved my ability to perform so greatly that I'm actually training people to do what I do now, because I'm getting that level of positive result out of it. It's very much contingent upon personal work ethic and also, to be blunt, the person in question. Some people need the validation of an entire office full of people to make it happen on a daily - some don't. As for 'connectivity' - to be blunt, drop the 80 bones on a "good" high speed cable connection and call it a day.

In my case? Our facility actually bought dedicated mobile hotspots for everyone not already possessing a good connection. And yes, I realize that dealing with video game development changes the file size down and up requirements drastically, but it still don't prevent you from doing "anything", and with as much as people spend on this game? Daybreak can send their guys home witha decent connection too.
    • Like x 1