Lets talk about celestial power?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Alpha vermelho, Aug 13, 2013.

1. El El Committed Player

A shield protects the group 100%, no matter what damage comes out of the enemy.In a shield there is no absortion involded.
    Example the boons of soul,or the troller shields are the real deal.

This power would be good for earth tanks.
  2. Meta Flare New Player

I like how you dodged the part where I explained why and how the power could/would/should be used. Good job!
    • Like x 1
  3. BetaSorcery New Player

have you never played any other mmo's where the healers/monks/paladins have shields?

As a healer your job is to keep people alive Period
    • Like x 3
  4. Kristyana New Player

Even if its not PVP related, I can see this being an incredibly beneficial supercharge. If there's no cap to the absorption and its a flat twelve seconds, it will be an invincibility button for the entire team. by giving 75 damage absorption, not only are you quadrupling the amount of damage one can take before dying, but you're making every heal cast by you or the other healersfour times as efeffective as well
    • Like x 4
  5. Meta Flare New Player

Ever since I posted that I have realized how good it is and the potential it has. I've actually been defending it against EL EL. I even used that as an argument for it. I am starting to like it more and more. But I will prob use a different one more often than not. But that doesn't reflect it's usefulness or lack there of.
    • Like x 1
  6. El El Committed Player

agreed:)
    • Like x 1
  7. Kristyana New Player

I don't see it being used as an "oh ****" button but if you cycle it properly during certain phases or drop it before huge attacks, it will make things ten times easier for the group overall.

Time it right, and this will be the best support supercharge in the game.
    • Like x 3
  8. Meta Flare New Player

I completely agree. At least someone else in this conversation has some sense.

I knew there was a reason I liked you.
    • Like x 2
  9. BetaSorcery New Player

but i do understand your point that it could be an earth sc

it would make sense for both powers honestly
    • Like x 1
  10. fairyoftime New Player

Sacrafice has great potential. it super charge thats use in certain situations where you gotta sacrafice yourself.
  11. El El Committed Player

The point is ur not gonna use it in nexus or paradox or are you gonna use it in those raids?
    I said its helpfull for pvp and fun,but if serious for bossfights i dont think so.

I see ur argument buddy,but healing is ur main job why would you use that tank power over a healing power.
    I rather have heal sc or heal power.

everyone can use those absortion consumables instead of you wasting loadout slot for earth tank power

There are consumables 80 to 100% damage absortion.
  12. Meta Flare New Player

I don't know what I will use but it can be used in any raid or alert. As stated by me and kristyana.

My main job is to make sure people stay alive...so if use it right before a big hit that will prob kill some people then they won't die and I can heal them easier and less time is spent picking people up. So I may use it or I may not. It will depend on who I'm with and what we are doing.

Also just cuz it reduces damage does not make it a tank power so stop calling it that or people will get mixed up and not understand the power.
    • Like x 1
  13. TrueOlympus New Player

Some one should try that move in NEXUS and see if it will reduce the one shot mechanic thingy by 75%..........

I know I'm a genius.
    • Like x 1
  14. fairyoftime New Player

Lol. Awesome.
  15. Alpha vermelho Committed Player

Play chess then, is a balanced game.
    This is the only MMo RPG that i know that is balanced (i can give to you alot of exemples), Dc universe that this game represent dont work like that, the universe have scale of powers.
    Why do you think that diablo 3 sel 10 millions of copie one of motive is scale of classes, the bad player can continue playng because have the barbarian that is much more powerfu than others.
    amd nobody remove theyr powers, Now with expansion maybe necromancer became more powerfull, but look always have scale.
  16. Ivy Bird Committed Player

This + Reflect = Ice tank who can take an Inevitability! :eek:
    • Like x 1
  17. JEEBIE Steadfast Player

That was the first thought I had when I saw the unlimited part. " ohh so we can do nexus without shielding the tank, cool" :D
    • Like x 2
  18. Alpha vermelho Committed Player

You say everything, lets stay at true.
    Maybe is because less people use supercharge.
    But changes only come when we fight .
  19. TrueOlympus New Player

How do both of these people say exactly what I said After I say it, get likes for it and I don't?!

-First world problems-
    • Like x 1
  20. Alpha vermelho Committed Player