Lernaea’s Amulet Etiquette?

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Joybird, Mar 7, 2023.

1. LowFlyingMoon Loyal Player

Oh, no - you're very entertaining. Just not in a way that makes you seem smart, or socially adept. :cool:
  2. Shaz DCUO New Player

I guarantee you don't get anything done on the game, you sit in the HoL or Watchtower hours on end, on forums (like you are now crying) 3-400 sp, 140-160 arts think he/she/they/them/their knows everything lmao when you get to 790+ sp then you can speak.
    • Like x 1
  3. LowFlyingMoon Loyal Player

I can speak regardless - it's an open forum. Too bad all your alleged SP doesn't help you with your communication skills. :p
  4. Shaz DCUO New Player

From your response ma'am I was right lmao
  5. Shaz DCUO New Player

Take care socially inept kid I'm done replying lol it's not that serious
  6. LowFlyingMoon Loyal Player

All your "lols" and "lmaos" can't hide the pain you feel inside. Do you need a hug, or something? :oops:

You figured it out, huh? Well done. Better late than never...
    • Like x 1
  7. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

At what point does your delusion break and see how insane you are? Telling others to go outside while just a few post earlier you mentioned making multiple account that keep getting banned and still coming back to cry even more while accusing others of crying. Do you not see the irony there?
    • Like x 3
  8. FoolsFire Devoted Player

That's what's nice about The Transformation & Strategist Cards. You get the bonus for damage and heals at the same time even if you're in DPS mode. So if you use something like Stoke Flames you're: Applying PI, added DOT, 6 ticks of heals...and then also getting extra heal and damage from the cards. That's a lot of bang for your buck.

In the long run if there are issues with heals in Alerts and some Raids, just swap out a power and it may be enough to get you through the instance.
    • Like x 1
  9. Joybird Committed Player

I'm glad to hear that we don't disagree. It seems like we both understand the basic theory behind progression.

Ultimately, I think you're trying to have it both ways with non-progression content. On the one hand, you're saying that it doesn't matter what people do in easier content. On the other hand, you were expressing a very strong opinion about appropriate roles in even easier content.

I mean, if you want in a PUG to spend your time healing the dps who stands in fire, melees enemies the inflict splash damage, aggros enemies before the tank has picked them up, and kills themselves with artifacts because they refuse to use their healing properties, feel free. As you say, it doesn't matter. But if it doesn't matter, you shouldn't be telling us what to do either.

Personally, I will probably heal them anyway, but I will also ask them to stop.
    • Like x 1
  10. Skoll Well-Known Player

Yeah that’ll do it in your situation. No finisher and no troll, and I assume you’re not maxed spec resto + might & power, not much you can really do in that situation. That’d be an instant kick if I saw someone using amulet without a finisher.

Though I disagree with most in the thread, lots of top dps use/swap in amulet in elite and solo healing it is not an issue. Not directing this at you but at people in general, If healers can solo heal all E+ raids, a dps using amulet shouldn’t be the break point for you as a healer. I’ve been trolling in a group doing RoEE where 4 of the dps were using and swapping in amulet getting lots of stacks in and it was solo healed while giving gem spam. Of course also dependent on the dps knowing when to reset themselves, but in this day and age of the game with how much SP you can have, allies and artifacts, aside from one shots, there’s virtually nothing a competent healer shouldn’t be able to solo with a good group.
  11. Isif Committed Player

Not everyone is going to have end game stats, so I wouldn't stress. Why is everyone so passionate about these pixels?:rolleyes:
  12. bboy-rei Well-Known Player

The worst type of amulet users are the ones who think they're invincible and rush ahead of the group chasing numbers and end up getting killed anyway. The strangest situation I had with one was in a TOWW run a while back, they did exactly that. I didn't switch from DPS to healer until the last 2 bosses since I didn't want to deal with people who may not know to stand in the toxins or disable the correct amount of turrets, amulet user who thought he could take care of himself with his finisher and not a healer suddenly flipped out as if he thought I was healing because of him since he had died in the hallways up to that point. And since the Mxy fight doesn't really involve any DPSing, the score chaser literally went AFK in the back not helping with the turrets or bouncy balls.
    • Like x 1
  13. OneWhoLaughed Committed Player

This is arguably one of the most ignorant posts i've ever seen on the forums.

You are the one trying to belittle. You've made numerous posts trying to imply people have low sp or arts. Assumption is the mother of all eff-ups etc.

The reality: The OP's group was not optimised in any way, and with Amulet you need coordination between DPS & healer. The lack of troll tells me everything I need to know. That amulet DPS should've been booted before first boss or whenever he decided to ignore the healers request to switch. That spot should've then been filled with a troll, buff, battery it doesn't matter. Almost anything is better than a clueless amulet dps.

You will get banned for blatantly insulting people, not for 'speaking the truth' as you put it.
    • Like x 4
  14. L T Devoted Player

In addition to the game's wonderful-if-in-need-of-polishing Ignore function, there's an Ignore right here on the forums.

I'll finish with a friendly reminder-- Please don't feed the trolls.
    • Like x 2
  15. Gulrick TheWanderer Well-Known Player

I think amulet should drain the healers health bar instead of the dps’. That way Healers will be too preoccupied with healing that they won’t have time to make a nonsensical post about etiquette for an artifact. Healers heal. So heal the Dps, and drop me greens. Or switch to tank.
  16. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

That’s funny. I think the amulet dps who refuses to use their finishers to stay at max stacks and chase the scoreboard should switch to healer fi they feel they have to feed the them. I see these idiotic dps the same way I see players who jump out of red circles and then try to pop their red circles on others. Except that I can turn these amulet dps into a source of entertainment. Let them get to max stacks then stop healing and watch them die to make them fall behind on the holy scoreboard that they love so much.
    • Like x 2
  17. LowFlyingMoon Loyal Player

The stupid will die, one way or another. Natural selection is a hell of a force...
    • Like x 2
  18. Gulrick TheWanderer Well-Known Player

You know what else is funny, actually down right hilarious? How people equate using an artifact the way it was designed to be used with malicious intent. From reading the comments you’d think this Shaz gentleman or anyone else who uses amulet punched an old lady and killed her dog, no puppy. The next artifact is rumored to synergise with Amulet. So get used to healing them. Or you may see a loading screen in your near future.
  19. Gulrick TheWanderer Well-Known Player

Bro get over yourself. You’re an online tough guy. You wouldn’t say that to his face, so don’t say it here.
  20. LowFlyingMoon Loyal Player

"Bro", you're online. Your face doesn't scare anybody. :rolleyes:
    • Like x 1