[Legends PvP Tournament] US Crossplay 2/27

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Grand Shaw, Feb 2, 2016.

1. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

Kody re-did his thread. Why can't I? :p

It wasn't very organized to begin with, I just wanted a feel for who was interested. Now it's more official.

http://challonge.com/w73bo98l

Date: 2/27 8:30 PM EST
    Format: 2v2 Legends PvP: Batcave
    Best 2 of 3 OR Single Match (Team Captains Decide)

Banned Legends:
    High Tier: Bane, Black Adam, Bizarro, Catwoman, Lex Luthor, Shazam, Two Face, Wonder Woman
    Bugged Legends: Cheetah (Weapon), Batman, Flash, Robin (Bugged BB's); Will be allowed when fixed

Please mark if you are PC or PS (Yes I have my reasons for this).

EDIT: Single Player Sign-ups: I'm not paring anyone. If you're not a team, you don't get in. You've been warned.
  2. Sir-Ivy Dedicated Player

I guess I'll try hard for once.

Now I need a partner.
  3. ArchelyMS Well-Known Player

Ok give HONESTY some time, I just told him to update his name with his partner.
    He is really good player!
    • Like x 1
  4. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

No worries. It's still 3 weeks away lol.
  5. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

On the Test Server (for those who don't know) the devs found that certain weapon combos (Legends and arenas) were getting incorrect bonus damage. Cheetah and Catwoman's melee weapon combos have been brought in line, and Batman and Robin's Hold Ranged attack doesn't do over 500 damage anymore. So that's a plus.

As for their block breakers, well that's a bit more complicated. Hopefully they get worked out soon.

The Flash is still not where he needs to be with his block breaker, counter damage included. So he's still out.
    • Like x 1
  6. ArchelyMS Well-Known Player

Who you think is gonna win this? I heard Embraced is back.
  7. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

Giving my answer may turn people off from joining. Can't have that.
  8. ArchelyMS Well-Known Player

where are these people! just because it's not FNL, doesn't mean this tourney won't be awesome!
  9. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

Probably focused on Kody's Arenas Tourney, which is a week before mine. No worries.
  10. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

CROSSPLAY BE COMIN' TO AMERICA TODAAAAAAAAY!

Woot.
  11. Rekn Well-Known Player

Will there be videos made? Like will the fights be filmed? Vids are fun!!!
    • Like x 1
  12. ArchelyMS Well-Known Player

If Grand knows anyone that can stream.
    Hey Mepps?
  13. Rekn Well-Known Player

Thanks for the reply, Vids do not seem to apparent on the forums anywhere.

And just fyi batman BB ( ranged hold ) still hits for 450-550 for me, will see if I cannot find a partner for this 2v2 Legends pvp.
  14. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

Any participant who would like to record their matches or stream I am perfectly ok with. I can't do what Mepps and Spytle can on FNL, and doing 2v2s in 4v4 maps makes no sense to me. So that's how it is.

Don't look at me to do so. My craptop can't handle it. :p
    • Like x 2
  15. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

If GU57 or a Hotfix can change that before the tournament I will unban them. Until then, we're stuck.
  16. ArchelyMS Well-Known Player

ask John Nole xD
  17. NotCrumbles Level 30

Who is Embraced?lol.....
  18. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

All servers... online.

EDIT: 6 teams so far. Please remember to mark whether you are PC or PS when you sign up.
  19. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

I never explicitly said "No double Legends." So I'm gonna make it clear now. I assumed it was implied but, not taking any chances.
  20. Embraced New Player

Someone who beat you in a 2v2 as a superman/powergirl combo :p