[Legends PvP Tournament] US Crossplay 2/27

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Grand Shaw, Feb 2, 2016.

1. Clutchmeister Loyal Player

GG to everyone.
    • Like x 1
  2. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

I didn't stream but I know some particpants did. My craptop can't handle it.
  3. loupblanc Dedicated Player

Don‘t know the participants online. If you could find out, that would be great. If not, its ok. My loss. Thanks.
  4. khonsshadow Well-Known Player

Congratulations on a great tournament! May many more follow. Who knows maybe Crazyartbrown and I will be ready for one
    • Like x 1
  5. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

Well that tournament was... something. From a balancing perspective, I've come to this conclusion.

Legends with health over 9336 need nerfs. The GU56 weapon nerf gave them artificial buffs. Batman and Legends with Pets are more popular than ever thanks to damage spilitting, which is worse with the weapon nerf. Single Target weapons are now miles ahead of weapons that split, especially Brawling as so many Legends have that weapon.

It'd be nice if Brawling and 1h (and other weapons) got more single target combos to keep up with Handblasters and MA.

EDIT: From a hosting perspective, I've learned that signing people up last minute may increase turnout, but it makes it much harder to properly conduct a tournament. Being the host does not mean I'm going to hand things out on a silver platter, especially when people have access to the rules and tourney bracket online. PS players included. (use your smartphones. :p)

I assumed it was implied that by signing up, you're expected to know and follow ALL the rules. Next time I'll be more direct. I'm also gonna have to be tighter on time limits for finishing matches, but the invisible bug and people falling through floors is not helping.

That's all folks. Till next time.
    • Like x 1