[Legends PvP Tournament] US Crossplay 2/27

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Grand Shaw, Feb 2, 2016.

1. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

GGs last night Embraced and ACE 1. Although that server lag was real. Haven't felt anything this bad in awhile.
  2. NotCrumbles Level 30

Oh ur the guy i beat in FNL twice.Nvm ik who u are.thx for the Loyalty points
  3. ArchelyMS Well-Known Player

someone who's been gone a long time and came back and still beat you.
  4. ArchelyMS Well-Known Player

The guy that didn't lose in FNL and became 2v2 champion few times.
  5. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

While I like this thread not being on the 2nd page, let's not do this.
  6. Vinecas New Player

Had to back out. Something came up during that date. Best of luck to you all.
  7. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

Considering GU57 will eventually be coming out, which will fix (somewhat) Cheetah, Batman, and Robin, I may postpone the date until after its release anyway. I'll keep everyone posted.
  8. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

Yeah, I'm making it official. Until GU57 hits Live, I'm postponing the tournament. There's no reason Batman, Robin, and Cheetah can't be in it. They're all mid tier except for bugs.

I'll be sure to announce the official date after GU57.
  9. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

GGs to CrazyArtBrown and his partner two nights ago. Scrims with PS players are fun when my ping isn't spiked half the time.

Still waiting on GU57 before I announce anything, but I may have prizes after all. No promises though.
  10. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Pinned.
    • Like x 2
  11. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

Thank you. :)
  12. ArchelyMS Well-Known Player

Hey, just a thought, after this tournament is over, maybe Mepps can make Pinned threads perma editable and title also, so you can update it for future tourneys.
  13. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

Nah. That won't be necessary.
  14. ArchelyMS Well-Known Player

so you it won't be sticky nomore after the tournament?
  15. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

Nope. When GU57 is released, I'll announce the time and date. When it's all over, I'll have it unpinned. Besides, if Mepps pinned for me, I'm sure he can do it again for someone else in the future.
  16. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

There is still no set date for the tourney, as GU57 is still delayed. However...

PRIZES (YOU MUST HAVE PAYPAL for me to give you moneys.)
    1st: $25 each
    2nd: $15 each
    3rd: $10 each

Yeah. Shaw have job too. :p

Still planning to be a Saturday night between 8:30-10:30 PM EST. I just don't know "which" Saturday.
  17. Brother Allen Loyal Player

So anywhere between 2/27/16 and end of time. I'll mark my calender. :D
  18. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

Well I hope GU57 doesn't take that long lol.
  19. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

Alright so,

You know how GU57 was supposed to fix things? Well things kinda got buffed and others got nerfed. Brice is busy testing arenas so I'm skimming through all these weapons trying to get a feel for what's going on.

Nothing really feels abnormal, even Dual Wield, it may have been buffed, but it's half of what it used to do, which was up to 3.1k on a crit.

But Batman and Robin's BB counter damage can hit up to 600. That's... a problem.
    Even Catwoman and Cheetah's weapons were brought in line. So at least we can que without worrying about that anymore.

I can't really point out any specific inconsistencies without comparing the damage to the time, that could take awhile, but I'll get it, hopefully with some help.
  20. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

Alright. I'm done waiting. I'm falling behind Kody. :p

Changed the format to Double Elimination. 2 lives is nice.

Tournament Date: March 5th (Saturday); 8:30 PM EST. Sign up's close @ 8:25 PM EST.

Unless majority is against any of these Legends, Cheetah, Batman, and Robin will be allowed to use. Flash is still banned, as are the other High Tier Legends.

Prizes: will be given only if 10 teams MINIMUM, participate. No exceptions. This is 100 bucks after all. So spread the word, and get a PayPal account. You'll need it if you want the money.