[Legends PvP Tournament] US Crossplay 2/27

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Grand Shaw, Feb 2, 2016.

1. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

2. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!

GEORGE NEWBERN IS VOICING SUPERMAN!

YAS
    YAS
    YAS
    YAS
    YAS

Ok. I'm good. :)
  3. Miserable Dedicated Player

Is Flash banned? Because he's not listed as banned on the challonge page.
    • Like x 1
  4. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

I missed that? I'll fix it. Thanks for the heads up.
  5. RakkatyTam Active Player

Have you and your people been advertising in game? Haha I have this feeling that a very very small portion of PS even visits the forums let alone realizes its existence. I just really think it would be nice if this whole shindig turned out to be a large spectacle.
  6. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

Closest thing I do for in game ads is asking the Scrims/5v5 chat for scrims.
  7. Brother Allen Loyal Player

[IMG]
    :D
    • Like x 1
  8. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

We'll use the "fnl" chat for the tournament. It'll be used for announcements and keeping scores. Do NOT send me tells of your scores. I'll be ignoring them. :p

2 days away. Still only 8 teams. If you want cash prizes you might wanna help spread the word in game. I know I will be today and tomorrow.
  9. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

Still need 2 more teams to sign up, otherwise no prizes. (Ahri and I don't count.)

Less than 24 hours left. You can doooo it.
  10. |The 3rror Committed Player

anyone wanna be my partner :)
  11. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

PS teams outnumber PC, 5 teams to 3. And I've been told PS cares more about Arenas. PC needs to represent! :p
  12. Brother Allen Loyal Player

Sorry man,
    if UFC 196 wasn't tonight I possibly would enter but I'll be out at a Sport's Bar when your tourney is starting. No way am I missing McGregor fight.
  13. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

No problem. Maybe next time.
  14. khonsshadow Well-Known Player

Will you be streaming the tournament? If so will it be on Twitch or Youtube?
  15. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

Here are my laptop specs.

1.8 Ghz Dual Core Processor
    Intel Graphics Card aka, NOT NVIDIA
    4 GB RAM.

So.... no. :(

That being said, anyone who is able to record, please feel free to do so. I'd like others who can't attend to get an idea of what it was like.
  16. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

Update: 9 Teams (not counting Ahri and I) have signed up. One more and I can give out prizes.

Please use 'LT' for the tournament chat and team captains will post scores there.
  17. GravZlatan Active Player

What if i want to fight 2v1? :D Can't find a partner, everyone quit. :(
  18. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

12 Teams have signed up! YAS! Keep it coming! :D
  19. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

This tournament was a success, with a turnout much bigger than I had thought. I've learned quite a few things hosting my 2nd tournament. I can see why Mepps had Trexlight and SP assist him with this stuff. My Zod.

Here is the link for the standings. I will be using this to set seeds for the next tournament.

http://challonge.com/w73bo98l/standings

GGs to everyone.
  20. loupblanc Dedicated Player

Missed the stream (if there was any).

Any video upload(s) to be made available?