Legends PvP Character Stats and Power Descriptions

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by shiny mackerel, Feb 24, 2014.

1. OG Grier New Player

I forgot about that update. And do you know anything about the invisibility glitch in PvP legends and any possible hotfixes to correct it?
  2. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

How long until we can expect this to be updated for GU47?
    • Like x 2
  3. shiny mackerel Committed Player

soon maybe, i don't know. i'll probably start fixing it later this week.
    • Like x 4
  4. shiny mackerel Committed Player

Updated for GU47.
    I'll just summarize all the changes rather than listing every detail. I saved a saved copy of the old version if you want to compare and see exactly what changed:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/rf461yhfh2w4ci3/legends stats pre-GU47.html?dl=0

A lot of these changes are already known, but there are some you might not have known about that I only found out about through testing recently. I've highlighted these new details.

Health, shielding
    • All Legends health, heals, and shields were buffed by 50%
    • SC health buffs were buffed (Bane, Atro, TF) but regular health buffs did not change (Doctor Fate)
    • SC shields and Joker's Clown Box were not buffed and still absorb 10,000 damage
    • Kyle and Saint Walker's shields are now capped and absorb 3750 damage
    Pets
    • Pet health got reduced from 1025/683 HP to 929/619 HP (with the exception of Circe's Mirror Image and Bestiamorph, which still have 346 HP and 1238 HP)
    • Pet damage powers did not get buffed (Faust, Fate) except Circe's Shattering Mirror, which did get a 50% buff
    • Not sure how much pet damage changed but it doesn't seem like much if it did. I do know that Faust's Savage Soulless moves got buffed by a lot, though it's still low damage. That's the only pet I kept track of though.
    Weapon Damage
    • Weapon combo moves were generally buffed by 65%, with a few exceptions. Details here
    • Precision and counter damage did not change
    • Many modified weapon moves did not get the GU47 combo buff (Ursa/Zod's Right Cross, Bizarro's Punt/Heavy Uppercut, Hal's ranged hold, a few more I forget)
    • Both CW and Cheetah's weapons got buffed by around 140% for all moves except the taps
    Weaponization
    • Weaponization seems to be heavily nerfed, probably unintentionally from the change to use CR.
    • Smashing a weaponized object (Bane/WW/Harley) did get the 50% buff on its might tick, but got a 50% reduction on its smaller, white damage tick (from 61-79 to 30-39 damage).
    • Throwing Bane/WW/Harley's weaponized objects now do 25% less damage (from 425-578 [501.5] to 317-430 [373.5] damage).
    Power Damage
    • All Legends power damage was buffed by 50%, for the most part.
    • Freezing Breath and Heat Vision did not get buffed (Superman, Supergirl, Ursa, Zod, Power Girl). Bizarro's Freeze Vision and Heat Breath did get buffed though.
    • Superman and Supergirl's Vacuum Spin/Spinning Cyclone only got a 39% damage buff (from 60-80 to 82-112 damage per tick)
    • Many abilities that do weapon damage only received a 25% buff (John/Kyle's Bat, Kilowog/Arkillo/Guy's Jackhammer, Amon/Sinestro's Light Claw Slash, Hal's Boxing) with a few exceptions:
    • John/Kyle's Bat actually got a 2.5% damage nerf on the 3rd hit (15% damage buff overall for the 3-hit combo)
    • Sinestro's Light Claws Hold only got a 5% damage buff
    • Supergirl's Whirling Vortex combo somehow got a 93% damage buff (from 265-399 [322] to 496-744 [620] damage)
    • The other ability combos that have white damage but are actually might powers in disguise (Push Kick, Punishing Headbutt, the combo finishers, Green Arrow/Deathstroke's combos, etc) did get the 50% buff
    Misc
    • Updated for all the target/splitting changes from GU36 I was too lazy to fix before. There were a lot of these incorrect details. For the most part, moves that didn't hit 8 targets now hit 8 targets without changes to their splitting. But if a move split after 1 or 3, this was changed to split after 2. There are still some moves that split after 1 or 3 though or don't hit 8 targets though (Arkillo, Faust, Guy, and many of the legends made after GU36).
    • Fate's Circle of Judgment no longer stacks with Edifying Chant in health (used to stack to 3000 HP before, not sure when this changed).
    • Blocking now puts you at the 75% mitigation cap vs both players and npcs, regardless of level or CR. However, blocking against players seems to be bugged right now. It's actually mitigating 93-94% damage instead. In the combat log, it appears to be mitigating 75% as usual but the combined damage + block absorb only adds up to 25% of the actual hit. What this looks like is that block is being applied twice (mitigating 75% of 75% = 93.75% mitigation) against players.
    There was a lot to change so let me know if you find any mistakes.
    • Like x 6
  5. shiny mackerel Committed Player

ok, I ran out of posts and unfortunately BB code counts against the 10000 character limit, so I can't even fit 2 legends in one post if they've got longer than average descriptions. I'll just start posting updates as individual posts for now, and maybe ask mepps to increase the character limit.

Black Adam added (post below).

a few additional notes:
    • Black Adam's Shazam! deals exactly half the damage of Shazam's Shazam!
    • Black Adam only has a 500 SC pool, most likely so he can't stock up and use two SCs consecutively.
    • Teth Adam only has 75% of the health of Black Adam (6634 HP) and returns to Black Adam form with the same exact health. So if you're above 6634 HP and you turn into Teth Adam, you just lose that extra health, which can be as much as 2211 HP if you used the SC at full health.
    • Teth Adam's weapon is regular MA at the same prec/DPS, but with only the knee launch/cartwheel kick combos (no 3+ tap melee hold, no 2x+ ranged hold)
    • Teth Adam's powers have really poor damage/cost except power 1 and power 5, which actually has no power cost or cooldown, but does low damage and can be dodged. The worst is power 4, which costs 150 power and does nothing except stun in an area.
    also, this has been fixed:
    It's now back to just +15% crit weapon damage for every character with the melee weapon buff. I'm not sure when this happened, but I just noticed while testing Black Adam.
    • Like x 1
  6. shiny mackerel Committed Player

Index

[IMG]
    Black Adam
    8845 HP
    (1) Zephyr of Shu150 power6 sec CD
    → Deals 405-495 (450) damage.
    Hits 8 targets in a cone and splits after 2 (Knockdown).
    (2) Heru's Escape300 power6 sec CDUsable while controlled Dodgeable
    → Dashes backward and detaunts.
    → Deals 330-450 (390) damage.
    Hits 8 targets in an area and splits after 2 (Stun).
    → Breakout (3 sec).
    → Absorbs 2250 damage (3 sec).
    (3) Curse of Mehen 200 power40 sec CD Usable while controlled
    → Deals 3 ticks of 90-120 (105) damage (2 sec/tick) for a total of 270-360 (315) damage.
    → Heals 3 ticks of 91-107 (99) health (2 sec/tick) for a total of 273-321 (297) health.
    → Single target.
    (4) Zehuti's Judgment200 power30 sec CD
    → Deals 4 ticks of 81-111 (96) damage (2 sec/tick) for a total of 324-444 (384) damage.
    → Hits 8 targets in a field and splits after 2 (Ground, pull).
    (5) Aton's Volley150 power4 sec CD
    Hits 8 targets in an area and splits after 2 (Stun).
    (6) Shazam!50% Supercharge 30 sec CD Dodgeable
    → Changes form/power tray for 6 seconds.
    → Deals 1575-1725 (1650) damage.
    Hits 8 targets in an area and splits after 2 (Knockdown, stun).
    → Heals 1638-2455 (2046.5) health.
    → Grants immunity to control effects and absorbs 10,000 damage (4 sec).
    → Decreases maximum health to 6634 HP (until form ends).

~ Teth Adam ~
    6634 HP
    (1) Lunging Strike125 power4 sec CD
    Hits 8 targets in a cone without splitting (Knockdown).
    (2) Tornado Kick150 power4 sec CD
    → Deals 165-225 (195) damage.
    Hits 8 targets in a cone and splits after 2.
    (3) Power Punch150 power6 sec CD
    Hits 8 targets in an area and splits after 2.
    (4) Kahndaqi Smokebomb 150 power 15 sec CD
    → Stuns 8 targets in an area.
    (5) Backflip Kick Dodgeable
    → Has no power cost or cooldown.
    → Deals 81-105 (93) damage.
    Hits 8 targets in a cone without splitting (Juggle).
    (6) Kick150 power4 sec CD
    Hits 8 targets in a cone and splits after 2.

Notes
    → Black Adam has half the normal supercharge pool, which is why his 50% supercharge empties the full bar.
    → Teth Adam has the same stats as Black Adam (other than health), including the melee weapon buff.
    → Teth Adam uses the regular Martial Arts weapon but lacks the Elbow Drop, Spinning Punch, Smoke Bomb, and Shuriken Storm combos.
    → Teth Adam can recover Supercharge, but it will reset upon return to Black Adam form.
    • Like x 4
  7. shiny mackerel Committed Player

• Like x 4
  8. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

SHINY! :)