Legends PvP Character Stats and Power Descriptions

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by shiny mackerel, Feb 24, 2014.

1. shiny mackerel Committed Player

Added Guy Gardner

Other GU41 changes
    The new reflect shields deal 4 ticks now instead of 5, with ~0.70 - 0.75 sec between each hit. The shields still go away after 3 hits. The patch notes say the damage is capped at 400 but it's actually 432, close enough.

Not sure what they mean by Circe's mirror image no longer pulsing a knockdown, but hopefully they fixed something. The clone still knocks down when it explodes. And I think her clone also does less weapon damage than before, but I'm not sure if this happened in the recent update.

and a few more ninja changes: the lasso/kick combos have been turned into blockable holds and atrocitus's moves have been slightly reduced in damage

Cheetah
    (2) Poisoned Slash
    → Deals 220-300 (260) damage followed by 3 ticks of 100-140 damage (1.5 sec/tick) for a total of 520-720 (620) damage.
    → Deals 220-300 (260) damage followed by 3 ticks of 10-30 damage (1.5 sec/tick) for a total of 250-390 (320) damage.
    (5) Blood Curse
    → Reflects up to 5 hits for 100-150 damage each (10 sec) for a total of 500-750 (625) damage.
    Reflects up to 4 hits for 60-80 damage each for a total of 240-320 (280) damage (10 sec).

Catwoman
    (4) Smoke Cloud
    → Reflects up to 5 hits for 100-150 damage each (10 sec) for a total of 500-750 (625) damage.
    Reflects up to 4 hits for 60-80 damage each for a total of 240-320 (280) damage (10 sec).

Wonder Woman / Wonder Girl
    Bracer Deflection
    → Reflects up to 5 hits for 150-200 damage each (5.5 sec) for a total of 750-1000 (875) damage.
    → Minimum of 1 second (damage absorption) or 0.55 seconds (damage reflection) between each registered hit.
    → Minimum of 1 second (damage absorption) or 0.7 seconds (damage reflection) between each registered hit.

Circe
    (3) Mirror Image → 125 power8 sec CDUsable while controlled
    (3) Mirror Image300 power16 sec CDUsable while controlled

Atrocitus
    (1) Rage Flail
    → Deals 220-300 (260) damage or 242-330 (286) damage on Plasma Burned enemies.
    → Deals 198-270 (234) damage or 242-330 (286) damage on Plasma Burned enemies.
    (2) Ire Stomp
    (5) Furious Lunge
    • Like x 3
  2. BigBadDogIV Committed Player

This Nerf Is Over Excessive. Really REALLY OVER EXCESSIVE...
  3. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

Anyone who thinks this does not understand just how powerful mirror image was before. It provides a break out from a hard stun, one of the best shields in legends and summons the hardest hitting pet in legends.
    • Like x 3
  4. BigBadDogIV Committed Player

I Know Exactly How Powerful It Is. Circe Is My Most Played Legends Character. While I Know How Powerful It Is I Also Know That Circe As A Legends Character DEPENDS On That Move. Circe Can't Handle Burn...Like At All. Playing With Her Successfully Means Constantly Kiting. Mirror Image Was/Is Her Means Of Kiting. I Maybe Could See The Power Cost Increase Or Maybe Even If They Nerfed The Pet Itself Even If They Nerfed It Into The Ground. But When They Took Away Her Kiting (which they effectively did with that cooldown) They Also Took Away The Core Mechanic That Her Character Relied And Depended On.
  5. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

A low burst character after a block break will deal somewhere in the vicinity of 1300 damage. Every minute Circe can use that power 3 times. That's a total of 3900 damage prevented. Now let's factor in that it gives a shield that can prevent up to 1500 damage, or 4500 damage per minute. So, between those two things, Circe is still able to effectively mitigate 8400 damage every minute with that one power alone.

Now that number goes up drastically when you are playing against a character with high damage. After the block breaker, Lex Luthor can deal around 3k damage. Do the math again between avoiding all that damage 3 times and the shielding effect, you've effectively avoided 13500 damage. No one comes close to that.

Previously Circe was able to avoid double that amount, anywhere from 16800 to 27000 damage per minute.

I haven't even gotten into how she has another shield and can have 2 pets out at once to help split damage.

If we're going to have this whole debate again like we did with heat vision, you're going to need to bring evidence to this.

Also the most effective way to kite in legends is by rolling as you can use it to bait out bad block breakers and counter your opponent, rendering you immune to incoming damage.
    • Like x 3
  6. shiny mackerel Committed Player

updating for this:
    Also found out that the baseline health for pets was increased from 619 to 683 HP. Any pet that had 619 HP before now has 683 HP and any pet with 929 HP now has 1025 HP. Not sure when either of these changes happened. This affects every pet user but Circe.

Felix Faust
    (2) Skull Scatter
    Exploding Corpse
    → Deals 3 ticks of 200-219 pet damage for a total of 600-657 (628.5) pet damage.
    → Deals 220-300 (260) pet damage.
    (4) Necrobiosis
    → Restless Soul has 619 683 HP and has the same abilities as the Savage Soulless pet.
    (5) Summon: Ravenous Soulless
    → Summons a melee Soulless pet that lasts until killed or exploded. Ravenous Soulless has 929 1025 HP.
    (6) Summon: Savage Soulless
    → Summons a melee Soulless pet that lasts until killed or exploded. Savage Soulless has 619 683 HP.
    • Like x 3
  7. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

You may also want to update forward flips. They no longer apply dodge. I'm also not sure if/how you will want to reflect the changes made to certain SC powers such as Two Face, Bane and Atro's.
  8. shiny mackerel Committed Player

ohh didn't know about this either. It seems like a bug, so I'll wait before updating. I know you used to be able to cancel the animation of Bane's SC by breaking out right when you transform, but that got fixed eventually.
  9. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

Hmmmm, good point. It's not just being able to run around too that's changed with them though.
  10. Nestea New Player

Did some testing and noticed wonder woman's #4 combo is now blockable. Gotta hold melee for the combo now. Most likely the same was applied to wonder girl but i dont have her so i cant confirm.
  11. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

All lasso combos are now blockable.
  12. shiny mackerel Committed Player

• Like x 3
  13. shiny mackerel Committed Player

• Like x 6
  14. shiny mackerel Committed Player

Enquirer told me Fate got a minor ninja nerf to his Circle debuff:

Doctor Fate
    (3) Circle of Judgment
    → Reduces damage of affected enemies by 10% (10 sec).
    → Reduces damage of affected enemies by 7% (10 sec).

I also updated the section on armor for the toughness change a few game updates ago:

Armor
    Legends characters have no armor. They gain defense or toughness only by blocking (+5000 defense/toughness). The amount of damage this mitigates depends on your actual character level. For example, a level 30 character in Legends would mitigate 71% damage by blocking. A level 5 character in Legends would mitigate 75% damage by blocking.
    Legends characters have no armor. They gain defense or toughness only by blocking (+5000 defense and +46317 toughness). The amount of damage this mitigates depends on your actual character level.
    For example, a level 30 character in Legends would mitigate 61% damage from other players and 71% damage from NPCs by blocking.
    A level 5 character in Legends would mitigate 75% damage from both players and NPCs by blocking.

The PvP update further widened the disparity between character levels while blocking. You're now at a fairly significant disadvantage if you're high level in a match versus low level characters. If you blocked a 1k hit as a level 30 character, you would take 390 damage. But a level 5 character would only take 250 damage. Maybe it's still small, but these little things add up. Could turn out to be the difference between a win or a loss.
    • Like x 4
  15. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

This guide is very good for learning which charters stun for PVE Legends.
    • Like x 1
  16. BigBadDogIV Committed Player

Btw meant to post this months ago (maybe even over a year, i have no idea lol) You were right. Back when i posted this i had played circe such a excessive amount in lair battles that it had actually clouded my judgement on her in non-lair battles. Everything i had said about her was specifically referring to her in 2v2 lair battles even tho i myself didn't even realize it till later. This change might be excessive from a lair battle stand point (meant to test it but didn't get around to it before leaving) but it's definitely not excessive in non-lair battles and admittedly yes it was needed for them.
  17. BigBadDogIV Committed Player

This sounds like enuff where at some point it really should be addressed. The whole point of Legends is going in with completely balanced characters where the only thing that's supposed to matter is player's raw ability to play. The moment the player's created character starts to have the slightest effect on the outcome of the match is the moment you start defeating the whole point of Legends. 71% compared to 75% difference while technically does go against the point of Legends, didn't really matter to much because the advantage was so insignificant that it wasn't worth caring about. However 250 compared 390 does matter. Maybe not enuff to be a big priority at this time, but definitely enuff where it needs to be addressed sometime in the future.
  18. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

It's actually MORE viable in 2v2 lair battles for a few reasons.

The first reason is that at the end of every round your power is going to be reset, so you can use it far, far more without worrying about power. On it's own, not taking into account power regeneration from weapon attacks or soders, you could have utilized it 8 times. That would have provided you with 12000 damage mitigation from just the shield. That's not taking into account any burst damage you may have ignored due to it's ability to break you out of hard stuns.

The second reason is that Lair Battles are a simple death match. When you utilize Mirror Image you physically move yourself to another location. On node maps, this could mean giving up a few points. In Lair Battles you don't need to worry about any such thing.

The third reason is the close quarters nature of lair battles enables more damage splitting to occur because of the pet, both improving the survivability of the pet and group survivability.

I'm going to end up sending Tunso a message about this actually.
  19. Theforgottenone New Player

So I have a question about Atrocitus. I was playing him for the first time in a while and for the first time in legends pve. So I used the supercharge, Rage of the Butcher, and once the supercharge ended i no longer had access to use it again. Also it didn't let me use Raging Roar while in Rage mode, (maybe it did and i just spaced it) but once the supercharge ended i only had 5 powers.
    I'm wondering if this is a glitch or if you are only allowed to use Atrocitus' supercharge once per instance?
  20. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

What do you mean you didn't have access to it? As in you had to unlock it again, or the slot just wasn't there? You can use it multiple times per instance, just as long as you build up your SC again.