Legends PvP Character Stats and Power Descriptions

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by shiny mackerel, Feb 24, 2014.

1. Theforgottenone New Player

I mean like the power just disappeared from my ability tray. I only had the first 5 powers and where the supercharge was supposed to be, there was just that little empty space like when you don't have a soder equipped or you're leveling up and still have empty spaces in your loadout. I had my supercharge built up all the way too and i tried using it but it just made the noise that happens when you use a power that isn't ready or there.
  2. BigBadDogIV Committed Player

Oh i already knew all of this. Infact the irony of your post is your kinda pointing out the exact reasons that LED me to believe it was a bigger deal then it was lol.
    • Like x 1
  3. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

PS3 player?
  4. Theforgottenone New Player

Yeah
  5. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

Yea, form changes for whatever reason do that to PS3 players a sizable chunk of the time. I'd avoid using anything that has a form change attached to it. Particularly stealth characters as the issues with them tend to be even worse.
  6. Theforgottenone New Player

The weird thing is that when I use batman or catwoman or robin, I can always clip into stealth hit the sneak attack and clip that with another power and I never had any problem with that. I also haven't had any form changing problems with bane's supercharge, that's why i think this is a little weird.
  7. DulcesS Well-Known Player

8. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

It's also got something to do with lag spikes and other things going on. You could have just been lucky up until this point.

Is this consistently happening with Atro to you or was it just a one time thing?
  9. JZtheDragon Well-Known Player

I had seen this happen with Saint Walker; after hitting his sc the slot became blank and was no longer available. I'm not that into Atro but this might be what happened to him.
  10. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

Also PS3? I'm working with a developer on a few things and missing loadouts is going to be one of the things we eventually get around to. Does this happen consistently for you?
  11. Theforgottenone New Player

Well i'm not sure i've only played atrocitus once since legends pve release so it may have just been a one time thing, I'll try again later today and see if it will work correctly this time.

Edit: I played atrocitus again today and he worked just fine and i was able to reuse the supercharge this time. I think what happened last time is i tried looking at the "current abilities" while i transformed into rage mode and this probably glitched it for some reason. I'm thinking it was just a one time thing, though.
    • Like x 1
  12. SeeMeFight Well-Known Player

13. shiny mackerel Committed Player

Added Shazam.
    And some other changes -

Base critical magnitudes have been reduced from 25% to 0%, meaning crits don't do anything anymore except if a character has some critical magnitude buff like Bane's Venom Up or Batman's Bat Drone Buff. Some buffs are now useless, like Two Face's Domination crit weapon chance buff or Faust's Necrobiosis crit ability chance buff.

Also while testing Shazam, I found that all characters with regular brawling weapons had a 20% critical weapon damage buff and not 15%. This includes Shazam, Arkillo, Kilowog, and Wonder Girl. Since this is pretty much the WM version of the melee weapon buff, I'm just assuming that they also get an additional 5% control resistance as well. This probably happened when the regular brawling chars got fixed a while back, when their hits weren't registering or generating any power/SC.

Base Stats
    • 25% Critical Weapon, Ability, Power, Heal Magnitude
    • 0% Critical Weapon, Ability, Power, Heal Magnitude
    And of course characters with melee weapons gain an additional +15% critical weapon damage and +20% control resistance (except Bane and Atrocitus, who instead gain Supercharge quicker and on knockouts).
    Characters with melee weapons gain an additional +15% critical weapon damage and +20% control resistance with a few exceptions.
    Arkillo, Kilowog, Wonder Girl, and Shazam instead gain an additional +20% critical weapon damage and +25% control resistance.
    Bane and Atrocitus receive no melee weapon buff but instead gain Supercharge quicker and on knockouts.

Critical Effects
    Critical magnitude bonuses add directly to the base of 25%.
    A buff of +15% critical weapon damage would give the character a total of 40% critical weapon damage.
    Critical magnitude bonuses add directly to the base of 0%.
    A buff of +15% critical weapon damage would give the character a total of 15% critical weapon damage.

Bane
    Notes
    → Total of 22% critical weapon chance and 60% critical weapon attack damage in Venom Up (First Use) form.
    → Total of 35% critical weapon chance and 90% critical weapon attack damage in Venom Up (Second Use) form.
    Total of 22% critical weapon chance and 35% critical weapon attack damage in Venom Up (First Use) form.
    Total of 35% critical weapon chance and 65% critical weapon attack damage in Venom Up (Second Use) form.
    • Like x 5
  14. MrWon Committed Player

Oh dang Shazam's 4 is useless...375 total health regen for 200 power? Wow.

Nice one. Always love reading these.:D
    • Like x 1
  15. OG Grier New Player

Shazam's super Is hitting around 2.9k . The lowest I've seen it hit was 2.2k on 2 targets but it's normally hitting 2.9k to 3k.
  16. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

2100 x 1.35 = 2835
    2300 x 1.35 = 3105
    • Like x 2
  17. OG Grier New Player

Just hit 3200 with him .
  18. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

What was the exact amount you hit for? And who were you fighting against, and also who was on your team (if that applies)? Because if you actually did hit for more than is listed here Shiny may need to weigh in.
  19. OG Grier New Player

I don't have the video of it so I can't remember the exact amount, but I just got hit by his supercharge for 4500. I'm uploading the video to YouTube and I'll post the link.
  20. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

All damage was increased in legends in GU47, so that's not out of line.