Legends Plan Returns! Get 3-Months of Legendary for $29.99!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jan 9, 2014.

1. DEMONIZER1 Loyal Player

Any Dev will do, please help!

IA ARMY
  2. DEMONIZER1 Loyal Player

[

quote="DEMONIZER1, post: 2239337, member: 1853"]Mepps,

I just bought the 3 month plan and I can't log on, it says that my sub is cancelled?

Any ideas of what's going on?

This is on the PS4, loading up my PS3 now too see if it is the same.... damn, forgot about the update, may take some time!

IA ARMY[/quote]

Help please!

IA ARMY
  3. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Please contact CS so we can see what's going on there. http://help.soe.com
  4. DEMONIZER1 Loyal Player

Thanks, funny thing is that I can log on with the PS3 but not on my PS4!

I'll contact them now!

IA ARMY
  5. P.Petrelli New Player

I would like to get back on this plan. Had it for a while when i was playing on PS3, untill it broke, Now i have a PS4. But from what Demonizer has said and from looking on the EU PS store, I'm not sure if I should.
    When looking at the subscription options on the EU PS store the 180-day and the 30-day subscriptions both are labelled PS3/PS4, however the 3-month legends subscription is only labelled PS3, it is the same when looking on the PS store through a web browser.
    I would like to know if its fine to purchase or is it going to create a problem.
  6. Captain Neos Committed Player

Does Australia count in EU and if so how much is the plan in Australian dollars?
  7. lukelucky Devoted Player

it may not be common but clearly should be user friendly. enough thirty year olds play who have kids 10 or over. if you can mod for the kids and give them a quick tip here and there they can run t5 content. HELL IS I SO SIMPLE AFTER 1 ALART B.I.A. MY 9 YR OLD NEPHEW TANKED NEXUS AS A ICE TANK. this was 1st week of January and he had not played dcuo since the morning of the shield being released. plus parents often have two kids. a family bundle I think would help draw people in.
  8. lukelucky Devoted Player

how does power regen work as hl troller and brawling for you bud? hb and dp are common but with the hit counter colors changing ealier with brawling I always wondered when paired with HL how is worked out. damn teleporting came along and I never switched back to try it. teleporting ever becomes iconic and quantum what?
  9. DEMONIZER1 Loyal Player

It seems too work better than one would think, I love it!

Power return is ok, nothing like OH or DW, but, I seem too keep up!

Really wish they could boost power return for the up close and personal weapons, but, you know how it works around here... lol

Try it out and remember too block and roll, allot!

IA ARMY
  10. supernova6423 New Player

When is the rage power coming out? I got the 3 months legendary mainly for it.
  11. lukelucky Devoted Player

staying alive and getting close and escaping without dieing I think is easy and very fun. I think its a 11 hits and you are in the blue or orange on the hit counter. most weapons it takes I think 21. I tought if you hit claws then whipp then hit cains as a debuff your up to say 15 hits then you can shield up and bail out. any way thanks for the insight bud and have a good day
    • Like x 1
  12. kands2009 New Player

memorizing a route is good, but when one needs a boatload of buts all at once, waiting around for them to respawn in the same places over and over is too time consuming. Scanners allow for large quantities in short time periods. There are not too many routes that will produce 3 stacks of bits in 15 minutes.
  13. MyrVell Committed Player

I was just informed that this is not the case. My subscription was canceled due to non payment, even though my credit card is in good standing. I was informed that the reason payment didn't go through was because the special pricing was no longer valid.