Legends Plan Returns! Get 3-Months of Legendary for $29.99!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jan 9, 2014.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Now and for a limited time, get a 3-month Legendary Membership for only $29.99 USD! Already a Member? Now's a great time to lock in an amazing rate*. Not yet a Member? Experience all the benefits of Membership, like access to all DLC Packs - including the upcoming War of the Light Part I - monthly grants of Replay Badge and Loyalty Points, and more!

[IMG]

PC and US PlayStation players, the plan is now available. EU PlayStation players, the plan is available starting January 8th, 2014. Look for the Legends Plan in the PlayStation Store.

Offer ends February 03, 2014 (US PC, US PlayStation) or February 4, 2014 (EU PlayStation).

*A new Membership plan purchased before your current Membership expires will take effect after your current Membership plan ends.
    • Like x 7
  2. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

3. Celestial Thor Well-Known Player

If we already have a 3mo membership and are in the middle of it and want to upgrade to the promotion pricing do we lose the rest of the subscription that we have and start over?
  4. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

It should pick up at the end of your current sub

I did the same thing last year
  5. iPlow New Player

Hey Mepps just curious but if I plan to spend $60 to get 2 sets of 3 month legendary, do the months stack or would the subscriptions be used at the same time?

With this deal going on I would like to capitalize on it and save a few bucks.
  6. zzjay New Player

lool! Yet another year without legendary woot! :p
  7. CCBatson Dedicated Player

Is this just the 3-month plan or did you bring back the 6-month and 12-month plans too?

Also, is there a link to the purchase page?
  8. Clutch Committed Player

It kicks in at the end of your current membership. It says so right at the bottom of Mepp's post.
  9. Shatterhawk New Player

Game Update yesterday, Armories (with a new price drop) next week, DLC9 on the test servers, and now this...you guys are starting off the new year the right way sirs. Kudos!
  10. Merci New Player

Okay I have no idea when my subscription ends. I have a monthly subscription now. Can I just purchase this now and will it overwrite my current plan now or will it take effect after this month? I just don't want to be double charged.
  11. Rumour Committed Player

• Like x 1
  12. The Lone Stranger Devoted Player

So that means you have until Feb 4th to actually FIX some problems with the game to get it to work, and get me to sub (again).
    Or it's Champions Online and a game that I can actually get to play!
    • Like x 1
  13. DawnOfKhaos Well-Known Player

I would love it if they would do a month of lifetime subs for $200. I would get one in a heartbeat.
    • Like x 2
  14. Tocimus Committed Player

if we have purchased this offer in previous years, do we still have it? or is it required to refresh the deal every year?
  15. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

They will stack. You'll actually also stay on the special pricing plan until you cancel. It will automatically renew at the lower rate.
  16. Rumour Committed Player

If they ever bring it back. It's going to be more than $200.
  17. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

If you are still on the plan, you do not need to do anything.
  18. Tocimus Committed Player

yes, but they wont. they make more money with players not having that. once a player has that, there is no need to for them to spend any more money.
  19. Jamie New Player

What is the renewal rate for those of us that purcahsed a year? Do we go month to month at $10 at the end of the year or do we have to choose a new plan when or sub ends?
  20. kiritonarukami2 New Player

wish i had the money =(