Legends Plan Returns! Get 3-Months of Legendary for $29.99!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jan 9, 2014.

1. Eschelar New Player

yeah, that's what I did too. I got to halfway through month 4 when I got this nagging feeling that my 3 month sub really should have run out... Then discovering that I had to move on due to work obligations and there way no way to pause the sub.

The 3 month is a good way if you can sub for a year or in neat little 3 month segments. I would probably still have my sub if i could have paused it. Because there's no way to pause it, I canceled and wandered off.

The next 2 months for me are going to be super busy, so while I did enjoy my month of free legendary, I'm not going to go for it. A monthly can apparently be paused, so I don't really understand why a 3 month couldn't.
  2. Joybird Committed Player

Will this convert into an All-Access Pass, when that conversion happens in early February?
  3. kands2009 New Player

Not true, if we did not have to spend 30 bucks on 2 Legendary accounts every month, we'd be spending that money on R&D scanners, replay badges and other goodies.
  4. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

You keep this pricing until you cancel.
  5. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Yes.
  6. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

You have it until you cancel.
  7. Jamie New Player

So do we go to $10 per month or does it renew at $120 a year? I know the costs the same per month but the amount of time you pay for at once changes. Thanks
  8. Tocimus Committed Player

really? bcuz i only bought 4 and memorized a farming route. which means i dont need to buy anymore ever. also, having 2 accounts isnt common. so i would guess you took charge of a friends account or it is you're significant other's.
  9. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

This is a 3-month plan, so you'll be charged every 3 months.
  10. Jamie New Player

Thanks for the response. I'll have to decide quick if I want to take advantge of this deal. The fact that the price was changed on the armories means that I am willing to think about this purchase ... if the armories would have been account bound like Legends characters are then it would be a done deal.
  11. Circe New Player

Love this plan, so decided to go for it!
  12. Shadowwyvern Committed Player

While I won't be taking advantage of this on PS3, as I am already on the 3 month plan anyways, when I replace my laptop in a couple weeks, I will do it on PC side, as I plan to return to PC as well as continue to play on PS3.
  13. Fightingbudha New Player

I can't find it in the ps4 marketplace only thing I saw was the yearly. I am getting it monthly now , am I missing something?
  14. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

Kewl. Thanks.
  15. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

You should see a 1-month, 3-month, 6-month, and 12-month.
  16. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

If you're on the regular 3-month plan, you can choose this one to get onto the better price when your current plan ends.
  17. Joybird Committed Player

Thank you, Mepps. Looking forward to poking my head into a few of the other games.
  18. Fightingbudha New Player

Awesome thanks I found it. I don't know if anyone else was having issues on the ps4, but I had to actually search for dcuo then scroll down just like on ps3. I couldn't find the subscriptions when selecting dcuo under games in marketplace
    • Like x 1
  19. DEMONIZER1 Loyal Player

Mepps,

I just bought the 3 month plan and I can't log on, it says that my sub is cancelled?

Any ideas of what's going on?

This is on the PS4, loading up my PS3 now too see if it is the same.... damn, forgot about the update, may take some time!

IA ARMY
  20. DEMONIZER1 Loyal Player

Anyone? ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

IA ARMY