Legends Plan Returns! Get 3-Months of Legendary for $29.99!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jan 9, 2014.

1. Zezimar Committed Player

Can anyone give me the price for EU side ?
  2. FESTER665 Devoted Player

Or until PSN screws up the billing cycle and you lose the Legends Plan you were on since release of the game.....

So happy to finally be able to get back onto this plan after that PSN snafu.... :D
  3. DawnOfKhaos Well-Known Player

I would pay up to $300 maybe $400 but considering you will be making in game purchases as well I don't think they would make it any more than that.
  4. DawnOfKhaos Well-Known Player

I have a sub and buy marketplace items all the time, I just think it would be a great thing to offer to people that have had a legendary sub for awhile.
  5. Tocimus Committed Player

with the $30 for 3 month price you are spending $120 a year.
    2 years of a sub ($240) nets them more money then $200 one time payment that would last till the servers are shut down.
  6. Brice Allen Loyal Player

Heck I'll bite :p.
    What things do you feel they need to repair asap in order to get you to resub man?
  7. spack2k Steadfast Player

exactly 30 € - while 30 $ ~ 22,05 € funny u get way less benefit from pro7 :)
    • Like x 1
  8. Thunderbolt Dedicated Player

Yep, just got in on this action. Also got another 500sp for it :)
  9. Zezimar Committed Player

Yup, we win 9 euros, wich isn't even a single legendary month.
    Thanks for the answer anyway mate ;)
  10. The Lone Stranger Devoted Player

Honestly the single biggest problem I have is the ever-increasing power cost keeping low tier controllers out of groups.
    If I'm in LFG from 1AM to 5AM and don't find a single raid, f2p is overpriced.

Champions Online is looking better and better.
  11. spack2k Steadfast Player

SOE too man ,SOE too :)
  12. KRR New Player

TOO CUTE!
  13. Clutch Committed Player

Do most monthly subs actually stay subbed for 2 years in a row? I know I tend to take breaks and come back.
  14. Tocimus Committed Player

i imagine some do. i dont simply because it does get boring after a few months. especially if the dlc wasnt that big. then all i do is farm and be bored. if my second screen didnt die out, i could at least watch a movie while farming :/
  15. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

Thanks for the great option. I was already buying three months at a time, and now it's even cheaper.

Question, though: how long does DCUO/SOE guarantee to "lock in" this rate for those of us taking advantage of it? Lifetime? Shorter?
  16. akaivy Dedicated Player

When you go to the sony store it only says this is for ps3. The other plans (1 mo, 6 mo, 12 mo) say ps3/ps4. Is this applicable to ps4 as well? My sub runs out tomorrow. I would rather get locked in at this rate, but don't want to buy it if it's only for ps3.
  17. Evil Grave New Player

Don't understand your complaints, so your complaining that your having trouble getting into a group because your lower tiered controller ? My advice get better gear so you won't be lower tiered controller, the fact is most premade groups or leagues don't want to carry a lower tier character through a raid especially if your not in their league or have a mic. Keep running duos , solos,four man alerts and operations so you won't have this problem ,if this is not what you meant than please elaborate. As for your second complaint your having trouble finding a raid group between "1 AM to 5 AM" well of course having trouble finding a group between those hours you will rarely find anyone set up a raid that early in the morning most players are asleep at that time or at work , as for your last complaint I am not sure how something that is " FREE TO PLAY "is overpriced please elaborate.
  18. Harlequin_Nox Committed Player

The plan lasts for as long as your subscription remains active. They do not take it out in $10 monthly increments, but rather it will come out at $30 once every three months when your current three-month run ends. I know this because they offered this rate at launch and I had it on PS3. Glad to see it again now that I'm on PC. :)
  19. megajeff11 New Player

So if i buy this and after the the 3 months is up, does it keep getting renewed at the 29.99 or go back to the regular 3 month pricing? ( not sure what that is atm)
  20. The Lone Stranger Devoted Player

I did this special last year (before I wised up and dropped sub).

At the end of three months, it will bill at the same (discount) rate.
    It will do so every three months (still at discount rate) until you stop payment.