Legend's pet damage (again)

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Curse Bringer, Aug 4, 2016.

1. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

Welcome to PVP.

The only mode in the game that's lucky enough to still warrant some attention lol.
  2. Tsigalko Well-Known Player

so, this apparently only occurs in the belle reve pvp map.. i think they detect pets as player in this new map so the pets have high damage AND high HP. this is just ridiculous. I don't know how this bug ever get released to live. even if it goes live they SHOULD be able to detect the problem right away. please fix it or just pull it out from the que options until u guys fix it. this is getting out of hand. i bet there are already ppl out there with full 101 pvp just by cheesing this map with their friends lol
  3. Brother Allen Loyal Player

She's fixed as is Two-Face.

It was ninja fixed this morning during restart.

Just got done testing every Pet in Legends. They all do normal damage and their health totals are back in line.
    • Like x 3
  4. Pults Loyal Player

I'm more of an indie hero.
  5. Tsigalko Well-Known Player

well, let me answer few of ur questions sir

pvp was always broken. but legends was always more playable than arenas.. at least IMO. the most recent issue in legends pvp is probably the flash. he can go from a complete GOD if the opponent is clueless to a 100% useless toon if the opponent know how to handle him. but they already fix the flash few days ago after months and months people complaining.
    as for the pets, i think it only occurs in the new map. dunno why but apparently they have way higher HP and damage than normal in the belle reve pvp map. thus, all those ppl exploiting it.

i really hope they fix this ASAP.. but i wont be surprised if they don't fix it until the end of the year.. coz they never pay any attention to pvp. new gears and new map in years and they released it with this bug. not complaining, it is what it is..
  6. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

I heard you can lunge a celestial DPS in the middle of their second combo and they tend to fall down. It's just a rumor though not sure if factual :p

Besides that though there's many things off balance in arenas, like mental terrorize glitch, gadgets photon blast, flame cascade still hitting ridiculously hard, frost snipe is a killer, HL and rage are still heavy hitters, there's so much "off balance" that it pretty much brings it to being more balanced then legends.

Legends its like 3 people....
    • Like x 1
  7. OmniDevil Well-Known Player

Lets not forget the ultimate "I WIN" combo where a player can some how do a Heavy Melee at the same time as a Heavy Range attack, making it impossible to counter with a block or heavy melee to interrupt them. I gave up on LPvP a long time ago purely because that one combo.
  8. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Yeah.... Especially those high flying Circe's. ;)
    • Like x 1
  9. YinChakra Dedicated Player

Yeahh i agree
  10. SheerFaith Committed Player

This is exactly one of those reasons why I dont like the whole PVP thing!
  11. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

Magic always wins"

No.. Pets always wins :p
  12. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

There looks to a minor issue with legends pets in the new map. Thanks for the bug report.
    • Like x 4
  13. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

That's kind of amazing actually.
  14. Brother Allen Loyal Player

I just saw about 15 minutes ago it might actually be specific to the new Belle Reve map. Some how it might be effecting Legend Pets which is extremely odd but crazier things have happened.

Well at least the bug isn't game wide :p.
  15. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

Oh, so it's not fixed. Why did you lie to me Brice :mad:
  16. The Jelly Bean Dedicated Player

Went against a whole team of circles and whooped them. So no they ain't op as all y'all say.
    • Like x 1
  17. Brother Allen Loyal Player

Well I have never heard of a map inadverntly buffing characters or pets so I didn't think anything of it, as me and my testing partner scrimmed in Star Labs to test all the pets and didn't see any wonky damage or health increase. Sorry :oops:. lol
  18. VV Dedicated Player

2+ is a useless strategy ;) You have people so new/stupid that they lunge the bait into the Marksmen and kill themselves... sure :p
  19. VV Dedicated Player

:cool:
  20. SkullGang Devoted Player

The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.