Legend's pet damage (again)

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Curse Bringer, Aug 4, 2016.

1. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

I'm sure this is a bug, but just for the sake of sakes, can a DEV confirm that Legends Pets hitting like players is just a bug?
    • Like x 2
  2. Tsigalko Well-Known Player

yup seems like it.. circe's pet is just riduculous. ppl using circe can deal up to 200k in the new map without even have to counter any attacks.. i remember the bug few months ago when pets hits insanely high.. i guess its back

so typical of them. they fix flash's BB but another bug showed up almost immediately. let see how long till they notice this. could be 1 day, could be a month.. who knows..

EDIT :
    i can confirm and have taken the screenshot of the combat log and will post if needed. circe (mirror pet) hit 230 damage on range each tick, circe (mirror pet) leaping attack hits for 1152 damage. circe's bestiamorph tackles for 532 damage. this is just like a normal legend's damage. its like fighting 3 toons
    • Like x 1
  3. Tsigalko Well-Known Player

i dont remember precisely but i kn about 3-4 month ago this happens. pet damage being too high. they fixed it right away back then, bt it seems that it happens again.
    circe's mirror pet lunges for 1152 damage, bestiamorph's normal attack hits for 500 damage. i guess i could provide my screenshot of the combat log but plz check it. im pretty sure its a bug.
  4. BRITTENY Dedicated Player

Please fix.

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  5. NoPhilosophy Committed Player

Thanks.
    • Like x 1
  6. BRITTENY Dedicated Player

It's weird, they seem to be hitting hard in Belle Reve. My leaguemate and I went into Shadowlands and our pets were hitting like they should be. I haven't tried all of the other maps to see if this is just isolated to Belle Reve or not.

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  7. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 9
  8. Superskull85 Devoted Player

Maybe they're extra worked up being in a prison. ;)
    • Like x 2
  9. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

But at least we can knock Flash on his butt lol :p
  10. VV Dedicated Player

It's not broken. Circe doesn't need a fix. It'll be impossible to 1v1 with her if they nerf her.
    • Like x 5
  11. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

Her pets are only broken in Belle Reve, as far as I can tell.
  12. Tsigalko Well-Known Player

what i love is everyone seems to exploit this. the pvp community have been very critical about the bugs, exploits, and stuffs. they even condemn ppl if they catch em doing these exploits. but when the new gear comes out and its time to grind again, they will do anything to farm it fast. i just ran into a premade of ppl who was very vocal here using all circe. and also abusing roll glitch. I bet after they already have their new gears/feats they will be playing like normal again and start pointing out others that abuse these exploits. kinda sad but i guess its "all fair in love and war".

*ready up my circe xD
    • Like x 6
  13. Scrub Well-Known Player

Right after stuff that's really broken and/or more important gets fixed.
    • Like x 1
  14. NoPhilosophy Committed Player

You are unaware of what's going on, or you're a spineless coward. Which is it?
  15. DarkAya Dedicated Player

Yea, I love this now, but seriously, these 2x Circe, 1x Joker, 1x Two Face pre-made groups make me sick, this whole Pet spam in deathmatches kills the joy for me. :(
  16. Leafy Committed Player

My Circe is ready to go , let the cheese begin.
    • Like x 2
  17. Proxystar #Perception

Queue in for Legends PVP - Belle Reeve - Yay a new map - let's have some fun.

Queue pops, walk out the gate to fight the opponents.

3 circes, 6 pets, 1 batman and a battle drone in every group because Circe's pets are bugged and hitting as hard as other legends characters.

I mean I love a good 11 v 4 match and then when one of your team members leaves a good 11 v 3 match until it's an 11 v 1 match, the only consolation is it's double the marks for the weekend...

But all I'm left feeling is.

[IMG]

Lost for words, seriously, please fix this.
    • Like x 12
  18. Saint Nutella Loyal Player

Along with that the fact that people encounter 3 sorcery (OP) healers with celestial (OP DPS). Please fix this too.
    • Like x 1
  19. Sivulla Dedicated Player

Belle Reve?

More like Pet Rave
    • Like x 5
  20. mtanasas Well-Known Player

what a time to PVP, abuse or get abused :mad:
    • Like x 7