Legend's pet damage (again)

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Curse Bringer, Aug 4, 2016.

1. Moxley Mayhem Dedicated Player

And you cry over it.
  2. SkullGang Devoted Player

Who's crying ? Because I chose not to get frustrated means I'm crying ? I thought I was done blocking idiots on the forum but you've proven me wrong.
    • Like x 2
  3. Kid Multiverse Loyal Player

Very creepy post.

PSA: critiquing something is not "crying."
  4. Moxley Mayhem Dedicated Player

He admitted to giving up in matches due to being too weak-minded to face a challenge. Yes, "crying."
  5. Moxley Mayhem Dedicated Player

Name calling now? Wow, someone's in major denial.
  6. light FX Steadfast Player

Or he ran into 4 really bad pvpers using circe. Cause i ran into people using atros the last 2 days and the person using em was getting owned.
  7. light FX Steadfast Player

I will be honest and say i used 2face all day yesterday. But if im being honest i can say i rarely called out his pets because i didnt even find out the pets and the pet dmg was the problem until late last night. After finding all this out i wont be using any legends characters with pets until this is fixed. I also saw a post in this thread from yesterday morning saying this was ninja fixed. Well not with what i saw yesterday and today. I was hit by circes pets for 1-2k many times. Checked my combat log and yup 1-2k pet dmg. When your character only has 6-7k health a 2k hit by a pet is is significant.
  8. bmce84 Loyal Player

I wonder, did this oversight happened because the Legends version wasn't tested enough, or did players knew and didn't report it?
  9. metalfenix Committed Player

Good question. How this passed on test server is a mistery.
  10. Alrighty Then Loyal Player

Video from comment I quoted showing 4 Circe's losing their match.
    Obviously it's not OP; they lost!
    From what I've seen in PVE Pets hit HARD. Example Crystal and Fury.
    This compensates for the toon usually hitting softer.
    So by removing the pets damage; the toon becomes useless.
  11. Kid Multiverse Loyal Player

You're very invested in this, aren't you?
  12. Moxley Mayhem Dedicated Player

You're trying to speak on a matter that didn't necessarily involve you. So, why are you invested in this?
  13. Kid Multiverse Loyal Player

ok
  14. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  15. Tsigalko Well-Known Player

hmm.. again, ur missing the whole point of the discussion here.
    we're asking for a fix in the belle reve legends pvp map, not to nerf circe and circe only. all pets are broken in that map, that map only, not only circe. the thing about circe, is her summoning pet powers have very fast cooldown and u practically can have 2 pets at all time the whole match if u're good at power management.
    yeah the 4 circes lost in that video but do u see what beat them? right, bunch of 2faces and doctor fate,with their pets. and do u notice the damage from the pets? notice the orange number dealt by the player's pet, or the damage he received form the enemy's pet? its way higher than normally in other maps. the video shows more than just a simple who wins and who lost.

and plz dont compare to pve. circe, 2face and other pet based legends can still hold their ground without their pets. as for arenas, fury and crystal isn't that good anyway. i sometimes run watcher on my sorc dps, and I dont even use crystal on my earth dps. even when i use them i don't power them up with offering/fortify golem coz their damage isn't that good inside arenas. removing pet damage will not make them useless in pvp.
  16. Tsigalko Well-Known Player

well here's the thing about the test servers. it has became a place for ppl to play the game like normal, not to test new contents. i still saw ppl forming a group for BN in test server, when its already a very old content and no updates is being made in that raid.

but back to the issue, i did play the map in test, only 2 times just to see how the maps/mechanic works. and from what i saw back then its just a normal DM match with npcs in the corner hitting you when u get to close. and i didn't notice anything wrong with pets coz none of us were playing pet legends. i thought that was enough for testing, not gonna put too much of time in test server.
    and if i think about it again, i spam the map right away after it goes live, and for the first 2-3 hrs i dont even notice the pet bug coz not many ppl abuse it yet.

so yeah i guess is part of us, as a tester, fault for not noticing this before it goes live, but don't think the devs should expect everyrthing from testers, we're just there to give feed backs. its still the dev's duties to notice the bugs before it goes live. with OR without the feed back from player testers.
  17. Wallachia Devoted Player

It`s not what you're thinking!

...it's even worse.
  18. Ariyana2015 Committed Player

In general its the developers job to do the testing, not the players. So if people say testing was not completed in a very effective or efficient manner, they are correct. However, its the people that are paid to make the content, not the people that PAY for the content. Sure, anyone can test, but bottom line daybreak is responsible.
  19. Ingrando Well-Known Player

She might be bugged but two face is NOT!!! You just have to be smart on how to counter her which is very easy she is beatable. Gotta play fire with fire and stay away from the mosh pit of adds or you will go down ASAP!
  20. Alrighty Then Loyal Player

People seem to be missing the point that Circe's pets are not just pets. They are her Powers.
    Two of her powers. Without them, she is just a Dr. Fate without any powers or pets. A flying hand blaster so to speak.So they shouldn't hit like a pet, they should hit like a power.