Legend's pet damage (again)

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Curse Bringer, Aug 4, 2016.

1. VV Dedicated Player

I just beat 4 Circe as Atrocitus, pretty sure it's the players...
    • Like x 3
  2. Proxystar #Perception

I actually thought it might be a good idea to release this even before fixing PVP Arena, but I'm regretting that.

This is a joke, PVP is broken on so many levels right now and this has simply highlighted why I haven't touched it in months.
    • Like x 6
  3. PsianideUK Well-Known Player

May have been an oddity, but in the one Belle Reve match I pugged (premade circe/2face/joker spam ftl) I attacked a circe mirror image and it seemed to have player level hp.
  4. Pr0tojay Committed Player

Circe and 2Face with his million adds cheesy as hell in there. At first i liked that it was a quick small map, but why such high ceilings? ruins it really
  5. ChromeWarriorXTC Loyal Player

Lol the truth is I ran this yesterday on an Alt with Catwoman, now I have to rethink this maybe I should pull out the joker and put his goons in this mix too.
    • Like x 3
  6. Ekart Committed Player

They should also do an instant grounding effect if you fly to high. All the Circes flying up high doing only bb and their op pets on the ground. With to many pets around it takes ages to circle the marker on someone up.
  7. Proxystar #Perception

Oh if you don't have 10 pets you're not winning
    • Like x 1
  8. Proxystar #Perception

Yes it was all you and not anything to do with the other 3 circes in your group..
    • Like x 2
  9. Proxystar #Perception

That combined with possibly a fire tank.

The reality is "healing" as a power class in PVP right now is way too powerful.

healers and fire tanks be damned, they can say what they like, but it's true.
  10. SkullGang Devoted Player

Yeah if I see these two in a match with a pre made league group I just walk outside the safe zone so I don't get kicked. No point fighting back at all.
    • Like x 1
  11. Arwen Skywalker Loyal Player

Man, I thought I was the only one. Circes all pets out, up above the ceiling.
    • Like x 2
  12. Moxley Mayhem Dedicated Player

That's a weak way of thinking, not every healer and fire tank is invincible.
    • Like x 1
  13. SkullGang Devoted Player

When you're losing 700-0 is there any point to continue ?
    • Like x 1
  14. Wallachia Devoted Player

This made me excited to play this map in ways I can't explain in front of the children.
    • Like x 2
  15. Craven Green Loyal Player

Oh and let's not forget the invisible Circe in the spawn area. If you see the pets but not the Player look at their re-spawn area one player looks like they are just hanging out in the re-spawn and summoning their pets for the fight but they are actually in the room but unkillable (it's a word shadditup). That is big fun.

I do like the guards that kill us in the corners though.
    • Like x 2
  16. Craven Green Loyal Player

pssst send me a tell later, I want to know :p
  17. Protecktor MKV Committed Player

Yep, every group I encountered had two to three Circe and usually either Joker or Two Face. The best part is most were league groups with supposedly "elite" PvP leagues. Lol
    • Like x 3
  18. Proxystar #Perception

They always show their true colors eventually. ;)
    • Like x 1
  19. Wallachia Devoted Player

I'll do it just for the lulz that your reaction will cause~
    • Like x 1
  20. SkullGang Devoted Player

5 games in and all I'm seeing is Two Face, Circe, Dr Fate and Felix. Why isnt grounding a thing ? You put it everywhere else in the game but in PvP is a no go.
    • Like x 1