Legends Characters Tier List

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by CrazyArtBrown, Dec 25, 2014.

1. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

That's very similar to what I do with him actually, just I do end up pulling out a pet every so often actually if I feel I've got the power to spare. I generally end up pulling the extra pet out prior to entering combat or before using a soder.

Also as a correction to your message skull scatter deals more than 420 damage. All legends have a 35% damage modifier.
  2. Sore Steadfast Player

I think we are on the same page too. If my power is extra high from soda, out of combat, or generally opportunistic moments, I will get the occasional Soulless out if it doesn't make a big difference. I quote my numbers from the Shiny thread so I bow to greater wisdom on the specifics. I'm not sure Soul Siphon is really limited to 3 targets. I also notice I'm padding scoreboard with it on objects. But it is really different from someone trying to use Felix from what is effective in PvE or trying to use the pets for how it seems it should be used.
  3. c6relic New Player

Thanks for that link, I looked into Atrocitus since he's the only character I've been using exclusively. I had been using Huntress to grind out all the marks needed so I could get Atrocitus. I'm also still new to the Rage power since I only just started playing DCUO again last month, I haven't played since 2011 when the Light power was first introduced.

That and I didn't know where to go to look up what each power does for the legends since you can't just look them up in-game. I usually never did any other power except for Atros puke and pool abilities since they do a ton of damage, I even recorded my 2nd game where i went 19-6 and did well over 150K in damage. The times I was KO'd waiting to respawn I took out 2 players, I enjoy the challenge of playing as characters who have ****** hp, trying to keep them alive is the fun part.

I'll have to bookmark your thread for whenever I decide to use other legends once I have the marks to get another character..
  4. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

From the very same guide Shiny provides with the legends stats:

And Soul Siphon I believe hits all targets in a cone based on what I was seeing in LOA. I'll need to look into this though. Most of the corrections on that guide actually come from myself, Jules or Clutch.
    • Like x 2
  5. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

The Atro guide is going to be getting an update as he's been buffed up somewhat recently. I've been messing around with him in game a bunch today. So if you'd like I can send you a PM when that's complete.
    • Like x 1
  6. Sore Steadfast Player

*bow*
    • Like x 2
  7. c6relic New Player

Ah ok, go ahead, the last thing I'd have any time for is catching up on all the updates, fixes, buffs and nerfs the game has had since I last played. I'm still trying to figure what's what anymore.
  8. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

Well if you've got any questions about PvP, or more specifically legends, feel free to send me a PM any time :)
  9. Vyltran Loyal Player

I respect your tier list.. But i stick to any legend character as i far i know its own mechanics - animations or anything to beast others players. There are really helpful info, thanks CrazyArtBrown.
  10. Sore Steadfast Player

I forgot to circle back on my point. The point is for the OP that I wouldn't recommend maintaining a Legends tier list that considers both PvE and PvP. They really should be separate lists. That which makes Faust strong in LPvE almost deserves an asterisk and isn't nearly as indicative of his performance in LPvP. His LPvE performance doesn't represent his overall potential in so much as it represents how his abilities can be used to cheese a PvE environment.
  11. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

That was discussed earlier on the thread :p It's just too hard to maintain a LPvE tier list really because of how likely it will change every single time an instance changes.

Also Crazy, while I'm here I think it's worth noting that Doctor Fate's Circle of Judgement no longer provides any health buffs. I still need to test his Sentinel of Justice to see if that provides any form of health buff. I think it's safe to say he's mid tier now.
    • Like x 1
  12. Sore Steadfast Player

I agree. My comments were picking back up on that discussion with a specific example. I see how it would be hard to maintain a LPvE tier list. I'm just thinking for the purposes of maintaining a list at all, it probably should be exclusively about LPvP and not let LPvE performance sway any considerations. Or if you do, you have to really think hard about what LPvE factors to consider and which ones to ignore due to cheese, e.g. no splitting on mobs.

I'm only harping on that because it appeared the OP's last word on the discussion was in defense of entertaining LPvE performance. In the end, he can do as he wishes. I just wanted to offer the example.
    • Like x 2
  13. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

Ok, I lied earlier. The health buff is still there for fate and he hasn't been touched. It's just not showing up. Shiny went in and checked it via using a damage buff.
  14. Surkilo Well-Known Player

wow :eek: the list isn't going to say that wonder woman isn't top tier legend

come on people
  15. Absolix Loyal Player

She's basically as strong as a legend can be without being top tier. The power costs of her burst damage just doesn't get her to the level of the other top tier legends. She has one of the easier to use burst damage, but ease doesn't make a character top tier.
    • Like x 1
  16. Surkilo Well-Known Player

doctor fate
    felix faust
    atrocituse
    then wonder woman? i dont know man this doesnt sound right to me
  17. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

Each tier isn't specifically in the order of best to worst as that's a bit too precise.
    • Like x 1
  18. Surkilo Well-Known Player

well that explain one of my concern but i still dont get it that she is being classified as mid tier

she puts out damage just as good as bane,her health is is not low and have a shield like catwoman.if she counter someone she can put out good damage like using lasso kick and then lasso whip or lasso kick and then her finisher, her shield(weapon) is a good way to bait people to block cause of its long combo.
  19. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

Bane has the best safe damage in legends. Her shield isn't like cat's. It can't clip. Let alone double clip. Her counter punishment is also extremely power costly. Brawling and handblasters are both better for counter punishment than the shield. The main boon of the shield is it's kiting ability.
    • Like x 1
  20. Surkilo Well-Known Player

true wonder woman shield doesn't do that.

what do you mean by extremely poor costly?o_O

hand blasters and brawlers > shield when counter punishment. ok i can see that

but your telling me that wonder woman does not stand a chance against any of the top tier legends or can fight on or near a equal level with any of the top tier legend listed?o_O