Legends Characters Tier List

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by CrazyArtBrown, Dec 25, 2014.

1. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

[IMG]

Manhunters.... you have a new directive.... *points at Brice
    • Like x 1
  2. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

If it's inescapable, it's the server lag. Been going on for pretty much this whole month. It's unraveling DevDirt's hard work in PvP too.
  3. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

Your scores seem to get lower everytime someone successfully counters your argument.

Maybe it's time to admit... "Maybe it's me?" :p
  4. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

Based on this logic, why should us "us pc players", not to mention the PS players who are smart enough to agree with us, listen to you, when we haven't met or played against you? No one's asking you to take our word, as I and others have said before, so stop with this self-righteous indignation about your boyfriend... er I mean Batman being mid tier. If he could stand up to Catwoman as a character, then yes, he'd be top tier with her.
  5. L T Devoted Player

Please don't feed the trolls.
    • Like x 3
  6. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

This. Just report them repeatedly and move on. He's already on his second account.
  7. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

Except I already did report. :p
  8. khonsshadow Well-Known Player

I know that I was just trolling the guy who wants Batman at top rank
  9. Rekn Well-Known Player

Is there a new thing that you can take legends characters into a pve environment now? From this thread it seems as if you all are talking about some form of PVE for legends characters ( if this is in why have they not released the Flash and Teen titans yet ).

Sorry as stated in another thread I posted in " I am not sure how long ago I played but it has been a while prob a year plus from all these updates n new characters in legends.".
  10. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

This list is strictly for legends PvP. Legends PvE has been around for a while now.
    • Like x 1
  11. Rekn Well-Known Player

Ok thanks I saw that you have one mission under the events tab for "trigon something etc"....I sorta wish they would expand that so they would have a single and two man pve missions with legend characters...such low population now I was in que for roughly two hours last night without dropping once, requiring 4 players is good but with current population do many people even attempt this or que randomly for the PVE mission?
  12. CrazyArtBrown Dedicated Player

Updating this guide to reflect GU51 weapon changes. See the longer thread on that topic for more details. Changes in this round:
    • Shield: Wonder Woman - Upper Mid -> Lower Top
    • DW: Nightwing - Lower Mid -> Mid
    • 1H: Deathstroke - Lower Mid -> Mid
    • Bow: Green Arrow - Mid tier -> Lower Mid
    • DP: Arkham Joker - Mid tier -> Lower Mid
    • MA: Saint Walker - Low -> Upper Low

Still discussing Kyle Rayner, he may move from Mid -> Upper Mid.
  13. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

GU56 has hit and GU57 will follow soon enough. I'd like to revive this thread as weapon changes will definitely alter the position of some Legends, especially since higher health and defensive legends are stronger now that weapon attacks hit for much less. The ones that come to my mind for discussion are:

Cheetah
    Circe
    Donna Troy
    Fate
    Faust
    Wonder Woman

EDIT: Ninja hotfix buffed most weapons and nerfed others. But weapon combos overall are still much weaker than pre GU 56. I removed Superman and Power Girl. They are still Low tier regardless.
  14. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

There are many Legends PVE sites, and feats; look at your Feats list for Legends PVE.

The missions currently rotate. http://dcuniverseonline.wikia.com/wiki/Legends_PvE
  15. Rekn Well-Known Player

Thanks for the reply MsTickle Fate......more than well ad-versed in LPVE stuff now, have most of the LPVE alert feats completed, I posted that like 8 months ago.
    I do like the new rotation - will allow me to finish most of the feats I missed. I just would like to see solo( I know t5 and t6 solos you get to play Huntress/Bizarro/Circe/Wonder Woman) and duo LPVE missions, mainly because I am not much of a grinder when it comes to DCUO...been around since Beta and still max feat points for my account is around 120ish...highest CR I have is around 115ish.

The Solos I would like to have where we can choose which legend character we can use.
  16. s197chris New Player

17. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

Short of Cheetah moving down back to Mid Tier. What's to update?

An argument could be made that Circe, Fate, and Faust are now Mid Tier now that HB has been nerfed.

Before someone brings up Flash, having a bugged BB does not make him High Tier as a player's performance does not impact the Legend. How they can be used at their full potential is.
  18. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

I take back what I said about Fate, Faust, and Circe being mid tier. Their survivability is still better than average, and Faust and Circe can put out quite a bit of damage, each for their own reasons. Perhaps Fate can as well if used agressively.

I also need to retract my comment about Legends with Health over 9336 needing nerfs. Blanket nerfs are not the way. I should know that.