Last one to post wins

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Rockin earth, Jul 2, 2013.

1. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

HOLD UP
    'That's a little bigger than I was expecting... which one of us are you using that on?!
  2. Sir That Guy Loyal Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  3. FoolsFire Devoted Player

Watch 'I Am Mother' on Netflix last night. The robot design was awesome. The head reminded me of what it looked like inside a 1990's PC case.

[IMG]
  4. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Just watched the final of "The Rookie", any idea if there will be a second season? Officer McEvaluations collapsed and wondering if he will survive (hopefully it's just collapsing because the adrenaline wore off and a long night caught up with him)
  5. Sir That Guy Loyal Player

https://tvline.com/2019/05/10/the-rookie-renewed-season-2/
  6. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Sweet, thank you :D
    It's one of the rare cop shows ('reality' or scripted) that doesn't have a lot of swearing or too much violence
  7. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

Well, technically it's what he said :p
    • Like x 1
  8. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

Ǹͮ̽ͥ̽̒̀ͪ̔̽̄͡͏̛̫̗͍̙͡ë̴͎̮̩̘͔̳̱̣̠͖͉̺̥͚̱̥̯̺ͮͣ̊̏͝z̸̨̤͙̼͚͎͔̫͍̹̥̠̰͓̥̱̞ͨ̾̔̄͑͋ͪ͒̂̒̈̐p̵ͦ̅͒ͧ̍̈́ͣ͂̍͋́̑͘҉̞͖̝͉̱̞̩̰͚̪̲͓̪̺͔̝͈͔͓e̛ͤ͛̒͐̎̿̓̍̑̄̆ͬ͆̏̿ͪ̈̀͏̹̲͖̫̟̮̕͟ŗͧ̋̈̊̓̽̄̈́̐̔͏̞̭̱̠̬̕d̴ͨͣ̋̽̇͝҉̗̯͙͉̤͇̪̟̻̯̫͈͓̕i̵̡ͦͨ̋̀͟҉̥͓̝̙̱͖͇̠͚a͇͕̼̾̊̾ͣ̍́̅ͯͣͩ̍̓ͫ̕͝͡n̴̢̨̛̰̰̩̤̤̟̪̭͚̞͕̭̝̩̮͔̯̅̏ͥ̃̑̂̃ͤ̎ͮͪ̊̒̋̓̅̓̚̚
  9. Sir That Guy Loyal Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  10. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

n̢̄͑̔̓̓ͮ̍͠͏͚̰̠̭̻̯͈̤̗͚͠o̔̎ͨ̿͌͛͒̊̎̅ͥ̚͞҉̡̜̦͎͈͓̩̬̖t̵̩̣͚͔̭̜̩̹͕̲̝̟̟̱̼͈́̈̒̂͛ͭͥ̓̓̃͒̕̕͢͜ͅ ͦ͋͛̈̽ͨ̍̽͒ͪ̀̅̾ͬ͐̂̃ͥ̚͠҉͏̮̦̺̻̮̪̯̗̩͘f̶̣̤̝̣̣͈͚̺͙̖̻̮̲̱̬̐ͪ̒̾̔ͩ͛͝r̀ͭ̉̽ͮ̇̂̏̔̈ͪ̈́͏̸̩̘̜͠ͅơ̷̧̦͙͇̹͔̣͂̂̎͒̋ͩ̆́͋́̀m̢̛̦̘̯͍̱̺̹̝̩̌ͬ̌̔ͤ́͟ ̸̨̡̱̭̗̲͙̼͕͔̞̗̝̤͚̹͍̭͎̃ͣͣ͑ͩͮͩ̏ͨ̌̄͗́ͫ͌̕͜ͅa̵̧̘͓̤͕̣̝̩̝̝̲̱̱̼̺̐ͭ̂͑͋̄͜ͅ ̴̍̓̓ͪ̾̐ͮ͒̂͌̿̔̕͏̷̱͓̭͕͔̕jͭͧ͋̈́ͥ͌́̾ͦ͊͟͢͜͏͎͎͈͉̮͖̺̥̻̞͍͕͔͎̭̗̩͜e̯͓͖͕̝͌ͯͨ̒̉͑ͣͯͯ̈́̔͆ͬ͂ͨ̈͡͡ḋ̛̹͍̜̠̝͕̪͙̞͙̝̬͔̊̽ͬͩ̆̐ͯ͢͝͠į̧̧̻̫̫̖̮̳͙̣͈̠͓̟͈̻̯̻̪̈́̋͊ͦ͌ͬͪ̃͐ͮͯ̊ͣ̓͊͆̀̕
    [IMG]
    https://eeemo.net/ :D
    • Like x 1
  11. Arrow Nextgen New Player

No I win *shoots him with an arrow*
  12. Arrow Nextgen New Player

That's cheating mepps
  13. FoolsFire Devoted Player

Oh, that's right, you're new here. :D
    • Like x 1
  14. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

15. Arwen Skywalker Loyal Player

16. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

17. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

18. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

has anyone seen or played the legacy of Kain video games?
  19. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

20. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

[IMG]

Yeah, I know that there's no pleasing you
    When you know that you're not teasing me
    She's an absolute terror for Absolute Territory