Last one to post wins

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Rockin earth, Jul 2, 2013.

1. Wallachia Devoted Player

I came back from limbo just to win.
  2. Batrederik Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  3. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

You're a little teapot, this is your spout
    And you're about to start spewing steam outta your top
    You gotta drop a g-bomb like it's hot or you'll pop
  4. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

It's now possible to get a lotato? Damn you kiwis, why you got to keep messing with nature?
  5. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Finally got around to seeing 'Lego Movie 2', were both kids the same ones in the first movie?
    And did they really pay Feral full wage for a flashback clip to the first movie and two lines off-camera? o_O

And any household with lego (or knock-offs) soon learn to never walk around without some form of protective footwear (more substantial than just socks), in the same way a household with dogs or cats soon learn to check their slippers before shoving their feet in them :p
  6. Sir That Guy Loyal Player

The son was in both films, but the daughter is only in this one.

Actors get paid different wages based on their roles in the film. Ferrell got paid the same as he did in the first film. Meanwhile, a cameo is different. You get paid significantly less for a cameo. For example, Mark Hamill was paid significantly less in TFA than he was paid in TLJ.
  7. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Thank you, knew the son was the same, butt we saw a flashback to the daughter being younger, hence the confusion
    So, again, he got paid the same as in the first movie, even though his only actual appearance was from the first movie? o_O
  8. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

Hey Genoshan Girl
    How's your island?
    Oh **** I forgot, it's all blown up
    Sixteen million people, all of them dead
    Now I feel awkward that I brought it up
  9. Sir That Guy Loyal Player

Ferrell voiced President Business in the second one as well as the first one. But I'm pretty sure he only showed his face in the first one. And since his appearance in the second film wasn't a cameo, he got paid the same.
  10. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Okay, thank you, didn't know who voiced the Pres
  11. Arwen Skywalker Loyal Player

Kragle
  12. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Hmm, was sure there was a "Detective Pikachu" thread around here somewhere, couldn't find it :(
    So, anyway, just have this to say about it: pika pika! :p

Nah, it was good, not going to spoil the ending, butt Reynolds and the writers must have taken lessons from Feige and co and inserted clues all through the movie that all came together at the end, like why we never saw the face of the father, and why only the kid could understand Pikachu, and why Pikachu couldn't remember how to use his own powers, and who the bad guy was

The one thing couldn't understand: how were they able to build such a huge, modern, sprawling city in just 10 years? o_O
  13. FoolsFire Devoted Player

Butt Reynolds? What the hell was this movie rated?!??!
  14. myandria Item Storage

Heh.. Maybe he is a distant relative to The Buttmans.:D

15. Arwen Skywalker Loyal Player

16. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

is there a ghost in here?
  17. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Any one know if there is going to be another season of "The Blacklist"? No way that was the absolute end

Although, it does blow the theory Red was really Liz's mother out of the water...
  18. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

19. Sir That Guy Loyal Player

20. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

That's great news, one of the highlight of the week for me that show, so many unanswered questions and tangled plots to be resolved (and added to :D)
    Really can't imagine another actor in the role of Red: so much range of character