Last one to post wins

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Rockin earth, Jul 2, 2013.

1. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

Who used the metal fork in your new teflon pot?
    Who drank right from the bottle of the milk that you just bought?
    Who tracked the muddy boots accross the brand new rug?
    Left a stain on the coffee table of a giant coffee mug?
    And you blame me and I blame the Viking
    and I'm pretty sure that answer
    must not be to your liking.
  2. Demondead Well-Known Player

I SAID I WIN!!!!!!!
  3. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

You're not the first to say that, you won't be the last....and it'll never be true.
    • Like x 1
  4. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Except when it was true, about 2000 pages ago
  5. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

Not by Demondead though.
  6. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Not them, specifically, no, butt it was said before, and it was true, once
  7. Sir That Guy Loyal Player

Someone should just lock this thread and get it over with.
  8. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

Yeah. So that was attempted at least once.

Then there was the time the thread was deleted completely.

Yet it's still here.
  9. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

It gives most people somewhere to post without making dozens of pointless threads that wouldn't even get seen
  10. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Speaking of posting crap that doesn't have anywhere else to go

An Aussie idiot comes over and shoots up a Mosque, solution? Ban all Aussies, right? Nah, ban all firearms, and shut down shooting clubs that teach people how to properly handle firearms
    Along with that, cancel a national commemoration service because of fears of Muslim reprisals. That's like cancelling Thanksgiving after 9/11
  11. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

12. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

Source? As far as I know, it's semi-automatics that are being banned (with exceptions), and anything that can be used to modify a firearm to become semi-auto, as well as large capacity magazines.

Haven't heard anything about shutting down shooting clubs - surely you can learn to shoot using a bolt-action. I seriously fail to understand why anybody would need a semi-automatic. Maybe pest control, but I'm guessing farmers didn't just let rabbits and such run wild prior to semi-automatics becoming available.
  13. Sir That Guy Loyal Player

Do New Zealanders... not like Aussies?
  14. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Okay, went a little overboard about the 'banning all guns' bit, just had a ****** day and then the news about passing the law in just 27 days (or was it 23? haven't been really paying that much attention) was just too much and needed to rant a little
    It was an article on Stuff (or msn.nz) about an Auckland gun club having to shut down
    Ever seen a sporting match between the two nations? Aussies have been known to turn a non-contact sport into full-contact (and let's not talk about the 'under arm bowling incident' :p)
  15. General Zod 10000 Post Club

Fun times.
    • Like x 1
  16. Arwen Skywalker Loyal Player

From where I come from, side arms are okay, automatic/semi-automatic are outright illegal, the only legal rifles here are .22cal... pretty much a bird gun.
    [IMG]

My dad owns 2 side-arms, 1911 and a beretta. And 2 pneumatic hunting rifles. Aside from outright banning rifles here, you'd have to jump hoops to get licenses and permits (to own and to carry). You get your license here from BOTH the National Police AND the Bureau of Investigation and getting a certificate of training.
  17. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

Not to mention Pharlap, pavlova and Russell Crowe.

Actually, never mind the latter...they can keep Russell Crowe.
  18. myandria Item Storage

LOL! This thread will keep going, and going, and going....

19. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Did you know that there are actually two different versions of the pav?
    The Aussie version was just some sponge cake, no wonder they are trying to steal our superior meringue version :p
  20. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

pizza time

after a while It begins to sound like piece of time :p