It's Never Too Soon For Halloween!

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Free2BeMe, Sep 12, 2013.

1. Free2BeMe Loyal Player

Good to know :rolleyes:
  2. Mont New Player

is it now ?
  3. Free2BeMe Loyal Player

*rolls eyes* as if the emoticon wasn't hint enough :p
  4. Mont New Player

:p
    • Like x 1
  5. LL New Player

You got all the stuff you need for the costume and the mouth thing your making?

I hope we get to see your costume when done.
    It really does sound cool, even though as I said I love Halloween for a different reason....:)
  6. Mont New Player

duck dynasty guys r popular this year
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  7. Free2BeMe Loyal Player

All I need is the wood for the clown (which the guy I'm making it for is supposed to be getting for me), and for my costume, all I need is a backpack (having trouble finding the right one), some goggles (going to cover them with fabric to make them look more "authentic"), a blonde wig, and pointy pixie/elf ears.
  8. Free2BeMe Loyal Player

Finished the jacket, guys! (Didn't have enough fur for the bottom, but I think it looks pretty good how it is.) What'd'ya think?

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  9. Lantern Flash Committed Player

Don't take this the wrong way .... but from the pics you've posted in the players behind the game thread ..... you can STILL do sexy costumes. You don't have to worry about that!
    To add to that.
    Free2BeMe as hot, little, steampunk tinkerbell? PIC OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN!!!

(btw ... please don't tell my fiance I posted this. I'll be on the couch for a month. :()
  10. Free2BeMe Loyal Player

I already posted the jacket, now I just need to finish the rest of the costume :p
  11. Little Sister New Player

I appreciate the comment lol but it's more like I shouldn't do sexy, Trick or Treating with a baby LOL
    • Like x 1
  12. Free2BeMe Loyal Player

Just got this awesome light fixture I'm going to use for the chest piece of my costume.

Off
    [IMG]

On
    [IMG]

Going to paint the lens yellow so the lights come out a yellow tint instead of the blinding LED blue, and I'm going to cover the rest of the piece with fabric so it more closely resembles the buckle in the picture.
    • Like x 1
  13. Free2BeMe Loyal Player

Update: Got the majority of my costume completed! Just need the wings, wig, and ears, and I need to assemble the chest piece. Other than that, I'm almost ready to go for Halloween!

[IMG]
    (As of right now, I look like Amelia Earhart. But it's believable, right?)

I'm also receiving the wood for the clown sculpture sometime next week, so I'll be starting that project pretty soon, and I will be posting photos of my progress as I work on that.

And I also was asked to help my friend with his 90s Spiderman costume, so I will be designing the sweatshirt, mask, and leg/wrist clasps. It should end up looking something like this once it's done:

[IMG]

So.... one project almost done, two more to go. Think I can do it all?
    • Like x 4
  14. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

I ended up just using things I had around the house to go to an event last minute.
    [IMG]

I've also been wearing this around lol
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  15. Free2BeMe Loyal Player

Awesome! I didn't end up getting the chance to wear my full costume to that church thing, because they decided AFTER they already told me I could wear it that the theme would be Duck Dynasty, and that I had to wear camo instead :/ This is how it came out, though:

[IMG]

And I didn't end up doing the clown entrance thing for my classmate, because he never got to back to me. Kind of disappointed about that, but oh well :p Oh, and I also threw this thing together to amuse my parents. My stepdad is always making fun of my short hair because he thinks I look like a boy, so I dressed like one a few days ago just to see his reaction:

[IMG]

And once the church posts photos of our Halloween event thing, I'll probably show you how my "camo combo" came out.
    • Like x 2
  16. General Zod 10000 Post Club

Awesomeee
    • Like x 1
  17. Free2BeMe Loyal Player

:D
  18. Faust74 Loyal Player

Ha! You look cute, nice costume!
  19. LL New Player

Love your tinker bell costume... Boooo ur boy costume....booooooo...:)

U did a good job with the tinker costume...
    • Like x 1
  20. Free2BeMe Loyal Player

Thanks! :)