It's Never Too Soon For Halloween!

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Free2BeMe, Sep 12, 2013.

1. Free2BeMe Loyal Player

Sound awesome!
  2. Free2BeMe Loyal Player

So I've got a brown leather jacket that I'm going to add fur and an aviator patch to so it closely resembles the one in the picture, and I bought some cargo pants and boots today to at least give me a little something to work with. I've got white tights that I'm going to dye pink and green, and I have some pink and green buttons that I'm going to sew up the sides. I've also got a couple of yards of leather studded strips that I may be using for the bag's holster, and I'll definitely be using one as a belt for the pants. All I have to do is get a blonde wig, some clear lenses for the goggles, and the fabrics for the frames of the goggles and the backpack. Oh yeah, and I need to get some brass wires for the wings. Other than that, I think I'm doing pretty well time-wise with this. I also bought the spray paint and utility knife for the clown sculpture. I'm just waiting on my friend to drop off the wood, and I can begin!
  3. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

Halloween is already in the works for me. I start of this month by watching around 50 films to judge for a horror fest called Killer Film Fest. There's a few makeup projects and things I need to do before October is over for publication. Plus an actual Halloween costume. I love Halloween!!!
    • Like x 2
  4. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

The movies are actually why I haven't been on here much lately. All my free time goes to that. :/
    • Like x 2
  5. Mont New Player

its halloween for CC 24/7/365 :D
    • Like x 2
  6. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

QFT!
    • Like x 2
  7. Free2BeMe Loyal Player

HEYYY YOU'RE BACK!!!! What are you doing for Halloween, Mont-old-pal?
  8. Mont New Player

putting a mask on so i dont scare people
    • Like x 1
  9. Free2BeMe Loyal Player

Lol! Maybe I should make a mask of my face and then wear that mask so I'm wearing a mask of myself and it would be genius because no one would ever know it was actually me!
  10. Mont New Player

walk around with a box of cerial with a knive in the center
    • Like x 1
  11. Solar wing New Player

And that folks is how you rob a grocery store.
    • Like x 1
  12. Mont New Player

never heard of a cerial killer before?
  13. Solar wing New Player

I have now
  14. Mont New Player

;)
    • Like x 1
  15. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

My mom does that every year for her costume. She had me make a white apron with blood splatter on it. She then hot glued those little single serving cereal boxes on it with plastic knives stabbed into them. She also glued little bits of cereal on the apron too. I then splattered blood on the boxes for her then, tada! Cereal killer! Lol!
    • Like x 4
  16. Mont New Player

lol, n here i thought of just a T-shirt with a screen print on it was to much work
    • Like x 1
  17. The Incredible Fly New Player

Lol, my lady and I are going out as Paul Bernardo and Karla Homolka. If you don't know who they are well... They were very bad people and we have a very disturbed sense of humor. I'm excited to make fools of ourselves as I am every halloween :D.
    • Like x 1
  18. Brother Cimorelli New Player

19. Mont New Player

bet Halloween night with CC will be one u never forget lol
    • Like x 1
  20. Free2BeMe Loyal Player

Which is why I'm volunteering at my church's festival that night instead of going out trick-or-treating (yes, people my age still do that around here) or partying. The clown sculpture is for someone else's party, and he's paying me for it, so I couldn't turn it down :p And I'm dressing up more for myself and for the kids rather than the holiday itself. This is the very first costume I'm putting together myself, so I just want to be able to show it off :)