It's Never Too Soon For Halloween!

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Free2BeMe, Sep 12, 2013.

1. Brother Cimorelli New Player

OK FINE THIS IS EXCEPTIBLE!!! ANYWAY I WAS JUST JERKING UR CHAIN IM IN KIND OF A WEIRD KICK TONITE!!!!!LoL
    • Like x 1
  2. Free2BeMe Loyal Player

Lol it's all good :)
  3. Mont New Player

just wear ur sig, keep flashing people, fun night for all :D
  4. StillCheckmate Committed Player

For Halloween I'm gonna be a 6' scary black guy. Oh wait.
    • Like x 1
  5. Free2BeMe Loyal Player

That would require me somehow dying my favorite leather jacket purple and buying a very long, dark brown wig. Oh, and finding a way to make my eyes glow green :p
  6. Brother Cimorelli New Player

OMG BEAST MODE!!!!! LoL GREATEST COSTUME EVER!!!!!!!! IM SERIOUSE!!!!!!
    • Like x 1
  7. Free2BeMe Loyal Player

Just wear a sheet over your head and cut holes for the eyes, and hide behind a tree and jump out and scare little children :p
    • Like x 2
  8. Mont New Player

fake it, pretend ur a lvl 4 and havent unlocked ur style yet, go with what u got, if ur flashing no one will notice ur style lol
  9. Little Sister New Player

I love Halloween, I can't wait to take my son around the neighborhood for the first time. Hopefully the houses won't realize how young he is and that the candy is actually going to my husband and I lol
    • Like x 2
  10. Free2BeMe Loyal Player

I ain't flashing people at a church.
    • Like x 1
  11. Free2BeMe Loyal Player

I've seen parents taking their newborns out trick-or-treating just for the candy many times! Do you know what you're going to dress him up as?
    • Like x 1
  12. Little Sister New Player

I haven't decided yet. I still don't know what I'm going to be either. I can't really do sexy costumes anymore LOL
    • Like x 1
  13. Free2BeMe Loyal Player

Hahaha, good point :p You and your husband should be Mr. Incredible and Elastigirl (or however she spells it), and have your son be Jack-Jack in one of his "devilish" forms :)
    • Like x 3
  14. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

Actually I usually go to this local haunted house. I have a free lifetime pass to it lol
    • Like x 2
  15. Little Sister New Player

Being The Incredibles would be fun :D
    • Like x 1
  16. Mont New Player

like 3 or 4 post later she notices the flashing part lol
  17. Free2BeMe Loyal Player

No, I know what you said. I was trying to make a joke about it the first time, but then you mentioned it again, and I'm just like "no".
  18. Mont New Player

lol, gotta tease ya a lil, n if i am busy teasing u there r alot of thankful people cause i am not teasing them, so u is a hero to them;)
    • Like x 1
  19. Free2BeMe Loyal Player

Lol is that it? :p
  20. Mont New Player

yup:p
    • Like x 1