It's Never Too Soon For Halloween!

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Free2BeMe, Sep 12, 2013.

1. Free2BeMe Loyal Player

Hey, guys. So, I know Halloween is still over a month away, but I've got huge plans for my Halloween this year, and I'm wondering what some of you might be doing. I've currently got two projects I'll be working on.

1. Fun house Clown Entrance - a friend is paying me to design a huge clown head for a party he's throwing, and it's going to end up looking something like this:
    [IMG]

2. When I'm not working on that, I'll be attempting to replicate this Steampunk Tinkerbell for my Halloween costume:
    [IMG]

I've got my work cut out for me, lol.
    • Like x 11
  2. LL New Player

That clown is cool.

Your costume idea sounds good too.
    • Like x 1
  3. deevilspork New Player

Sounds like your October is going to be eventful!
    And be sure to take pics if that Tinkerbell costumes comes out well!

I don't know what I'll be doing for Halloween itself, but that month there will be a convention I will be attending.
    I still have to work on a few costumes for my sis and myself for that.
    • Like x 1
  4. Free2BeMe Loyal Player

Thanks! I would be attempting a different costume, but since I'll be volunteering at my church that night, it has to be conservative, and this was the coolest "conservative" idea I could come up with :p
  5. LL New Player

Halloween has always been my favorite holiday. It's because it's the one night a year most women dress not so conservatively. lol..:)
    • Like x 1
  6. Free2BeMe Loyal Player

I've never actually made my own costume before, so it's going to be a difficult task, but I know how to sew (although it's been a while), so I'm going to be working extremely hard to make it come out great. I'm getting a head start so that way I have plenty of time between my two jobs to work on all of this.
    • Like x 1
  7. Free2BeMe Loyal Player

I know, I picked a bad year to decide to get more involved with my church, huh? ;)

Just kidding, if this costume comes out pretty good, I'll be working on others throughout the year where I'll have a little more freedom.
    • Like x 1
  8. deevilspork New Player

I have faith that it's going to turn out pretty nifty!
    I still need to learn to sew myself orz
    But it's good that you're going to have time to work on it.
    • Like x 1
  9. Free2BeMe Loyal Player

*Hopefully* have time, lol. I'm going shopping tomorrow. My stepdad wants me to wait until Saturday to get my stuff, and I should probably save my money, but I just can't wait! Too excited!
  10. deevilspork New Player

You know-
    Thrift shops can be a craftsman's best friend.
    If you want to save some, I definitely suggest browsing some first.
    I can't blame you for being excited though, lol.
  11. Free2BeMe Loyal Player

Probably going to go looking through Salvation Army for some old stuff one of these days, and then I'm going to see what I can find when I go out tomorrow. I'm mostly going to be looking around at Lowe's for some building equipment for the clown, but I'll see what else I can do.
  12. deevilspork New Player

Alright, well I hope it goes well for you~
  13. Free2BeMe Loyal Player

Thanks!
    • Like x 1
  14. Faust74 Loyal Player

Both look great!
    • Like x 1
  15. Free2BeMe Loyal Player

Thanks!
  16. Vulmyss Dedicated Player

Simply awesome.
    • Like x 1
  17. Lights Derp Loyal Player

Cool stuff free.

For me I'm going to play Halloween like a rockstar. Halloween day at noon I fly to NYC from there I make my way to Brooklyn, at 7pm I attend a World Inferno Friendship Society concert/celebration of the Great Pumpkin, after the show head back to the airport, at 5am fly back to Toronto lol.

It's going to be an adventure!
    • Like x 1
  18. General Zod 10000 Post Club

I'm going to be a unicorn.
    • Like x 3
  19. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

Those look like fun projects. Be sure to take lots of pics of the building process... it has business potential. $$$
    • Like x 1
  20. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

Are you sure you want to do that? :eek:
    [IMG]
    I'm all for the powers, but not the armor style!
    • Like x 5