Issue with Legendary Subscriptions

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Lord Jareth, Jun 16, 2015.

1. ozzy1111 Dedicated Player

im payed till mid aug. and really don't care. have not logged on in over a week. and don't think ill be on anytime soon. getting eso soon. it was fun dcuo while it lasted but you just wont keep up with other mmo,s so do as you will with this dead game.
  2. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

Well the only thing this episode shows is how little value legendary is over the long term.
  3. Kid Multiverse Loyal Player

Still no news?

smh
  4. DulcesS Well-Known Player

At this point I'm not even surprised of this kind of problems, we've been dealing with them since... always? It's funny how fast they fix glitches/bugs/errors that actually give advantages to the players in some way (e.g. yellow SC crystals from Robinson Park), while, on the other hand, they take forever to fix (if they ever do it) those bugs or glitches that are annoying, and still present in the game nowdays (e.g. HUD disappearing that requires restarting the game). The game doesn't recognize legendary memberships but that doesn't happen the opposite way, meaning, premium players never get legendary sub due to a "bug" e_e

I'm so tired of this that probably I won't even renew my legendary sub, I'm done.
    • Like x 5
  5. NathanZolanskii Level 30

this is complete BULL**** like WTH
    • Like x 2
  6. darkscarletx Loyal Player

Waaa, same here, inventory is full, missing episodes. Great. Hope it is fix soon, or maybe a loyalty points compensation if it too long.
  7. darkscarletx Loyal Player

Ikr, the hud disappearing often happened to me as well. I don't understand it isn't fix yet...
    • Like x 3
  8. darkscarletx Loyal Player

I paid one month legendary so it's not only happening for 2 months or a year legendary membership.
  9. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

Yea it's a bad situation that they need to fix for everyone.
    • Like x 2
  10. DarkNovaBlaze Dedicated Player

It's telling me I'm premium...
  11. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We are working with PlayStation to determine why we are no longer receiving your entitlements from them. We will update when we know more. Thank you again for your patience.
  12. DEMONIZER1 Loyal Player

Been hours...does anyone know what's up?

Edit; Sorry Mepps, posted after you updated us...

IA ARMY
  13. Karbonala New Player

Quit for 6months...

Just bought a 3-month sub a week or two ago...

Already regretting it and now this happens. I can do without this game and all the headaches that come with it. Refund plz.
    • Like x 1
  14. kravonik New Player

would suck if PlayStation just went Meh...
    • Like x 1
  15. Lantern_AdamK4 Committed Player

I wonder if this is why I STILL didn't get my monthly Replay badges....
  16. The_fair_1 Committed Player

Within 24 hours of me coming back to play this game I've had problems receiving my loyalty points and replays, and can't even play the new content because it now doesn't register I have legendary... Has this game gotten a whole lot worse since it moved to Daybreak? Or am I just super unlucky?
  17. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

Have a problem with your DCUO legendary subscription? Feeling screwed over knowing your had subscription time left?

If you have a problem, try to solve it yourself (by relogging). But if you find yourself at loggerheads...Don't take the law in to your own hands. Take it to the People's Court!

• Like x 1
  18. Rhinosus13 Loyal Player

Bit of both :)
    • Like x 3
  19. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

hm legendary still not fix wow. back to sleep for me let me know when its done
  20. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

The people's court?really? Whenever it get's fixed I'll be online.. Hopefully it'll be soon