Issue with Legendary Subscriptions

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Lord Jareth, Jun 16, 2015.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The membership issue is resolved. You may need to log out and back in. Thank you again for your patience during thus interruption.
    • Like x 8
  2. Three Rivers Well-Known Player

3. mightybugthe1st New Player

Logging out doesn't work for everyone, and didn't for me. If this happens, log in and then go to Options and Disconnect, then reconnect and you should be golden. ;)
  4. Lantern_AdamK4 Committed Player

I still didn't get my monthly replays. Just to make you aware.
  5. mightybugthe1st New Player

What have you gotten for the price of less than HALF of a cup of coffee a day for a monthly subscription fee? Plenty, that's what. I'm not saying the game is without it's flaws, but today's hiccup was just that... a hiccup. There was plenty to do in game despite not having access to our Subs. Know what I did with my time? I went around and helped new players. They were grateful which is more than I can say about the snivelling whiners crying foul in chat all day. I even made a few new friends who seem pretty cool. What did you do with your time... spend it complaining in chat and demanding free **** all day?

This was an error, and clearly not the dev's sabotaging the game intentionally. Sure it's frustrating when things go wrong, but life is full of disappointment, get used to it. It's not like the system was down for a week with dev's not responding. They've been chiming in all day to let us know they are working on it. Why do you think we deserve free stuff because technology failed somewhere along the billions upon billions of data streams whipping around in cyberspace every second?

.....................................[IMG]
    • Like x 7
  6. Trayy New Player

My legendary membership still isn't back. And i just recently bought it.
  7. cravex15 Dedicated Player

It's the system regurgitating GU47. :p
    • Like x 2
  8. Sabigya Steadfast Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  9. BearsF0RLife Level 30

Yeah your right I read here that it was up so I logged on an apparently mepps it is not resolved yet.............. lol
    • Like x 2
  10. Karnevil Committed Player

just out of curiosity, can you share with us what the issue was?
  11. KidMidnight Loyal Player

yeah. it wasn't an ideal situation but i ended up enjoying my day off today. i accidentally deactivated my main and the baby toon i had been working on so i jumped on one of my weaker toons and ended up popping a few feats i jumped over. even scored a couple of million dollars worth of rare items.

i can only wonder how the day would have gone if when we all logged on there was Oracle issuing a danger alert that would get interrupted by a gloating Toyman. Seems he's managed to divert all the power to our lair mainframes to his toys and they're now running rampant through downtown metropolis. you have to stop toyman before you can use your mainframe again...
    • Like x 1
  12. DEMONIZER1 Loyal Player

On PS3 my friend had too log in on his main toon (no alts) before it would register the Legendary...may help the folks that can't log in.

IA ARMY
    • Like x 1
  13. mightybugthe1st New Player

Nice!

[IMG]
  14. kawe Loyal Player

That was a fast fix! Thnx devs.
  15. DulcesS Well-Known Player

We all pay for a service we're not getting, and we're upset about that, is that irracional? Most people aren't asking for refunds (I'd never have expected getting that actually), we're asking for what we've paid for. This isn't just this problem, there are sooo many more, always, and those never get fixed; why? because they're always prioritizing buffs or nerfs for powers to make all FOTMs change power and pay for it.
    Because all of this, I'll be around only until my sub expires, then I'll move to Final Fantasy, where I was until some friends asked me to comeback to DC. And maybe 1 player sub lost isn't a big deal, but the thing is that I'm not the only one who's quitting this game. They are making it so easy for new casual players with those AMs and easy=win and that's an error; those players may pay for a month or two and then quit and move on to another game, most of them are that, just casual players. What actually keeps the game alive are those veterans that really like it and pay every month, and we're treated this way "sorry thank you for your patience (but you're not getting any refund... duh)" I know not everything can be controlled but this is just a complete mess. And I am done.
  16. MEBegnalsFan Devoted Player

OMG....This was PSN fault not DayBreak game...go to the Sony forums and make your attacks there.
    • Like x 2
  17. Kid Shazamm New Player

Mepps, Please PM me, I purchased $10 of cash and it still hasn't come to me and its been at last 6 hours.